Manuals

alehead

I currently have Version 1.5.1 installed. The manuals installed with the aircraft make no mention of X-Plane 11. I also have a different set of icons on the Gizmo tool. The aircraft is activated, so it is not the result of being inactive...

Where do I find the manuals for the X-Plane 11 version of the aircraft?

A

Cheers. There are things mentioned in the manuals that I cannot find in the aircraft, for example the condition lever to hardware allocation. I just used the standard x-plane interface and am currently in the process of setting up an aircraft-specific profile for the 340. 

As I knew from an old forum colleague of mine, the real aircraft is a little quirky (he flew for REX), and it looks like LES has nailed that. 

I got it now in support of the version 2.0 that is on the horizon, as well as a large number of exceptionally positive reviews. 

I can understand why, but I do find the repeated activation policy a little heavy handed. I do indeed understand why though...

looking forward to getting to know this more and am currently crunching my way through the documentation. 

A

5 hours ago, alehead said:

There are things mentioned in the manuals that I cannot find in the aircraft, for example the condition lever to hardware allocation. I just used the standard x-plane interface and am currently in the process of setting up an aircraft-specific profile for the 340. 

Right.  The condition levers no longer need "custom" assignment.  Simply assign your axes to "prop1" and "prop2", or both to "prop".

5 hours ago, alehead said:

I can understand why, but I do find the repeated activation policy a little heavy handed. I do indeed understand why though...

You can set your user preferences for Gizmo to automatically update and not request manual input.  Makes the whole thing virtually painless!   You can thank the MANY pirates out there for any inconvenience.  However, we feel very strongly about protecting our work and have gone to great effort to make the authentication as easy as possible.  Without strong DRM we would not be able to bring you these products.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Goran_M said:

We're setting things up in 1.52 to make an easy transition to V2, for US and our current and future customers.  V2 art assets are mostly done.  They have been for quite a while.  It's the code that can test a persons patience.

Awesome. Thanks for your response.