Release Candidate 1

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Javier,

Is there any reason why you didn't mention Linux in your last post? I recall you saying that it will be released for Linux as well as describing that Linux and Mac runs it better than Windows. Hopefully it has no hidden meaning (your last post).

Also, how does it feel to complete work on CRJ? Sense of achievement must be great. Users excitement will be formality only I would say.

From last Cam's (Cam, please forgive me if I should not be calling you that way) screenshots plane looks amazing!

Kind regards,

Kamil

Is there any reason why you didn't mention Linux in your last post? I recall you saying that it will be released for Linux as well as describing that Linux and Mac runs it better than Windows. Hopefully it has no hidden meaning (your last post).

Just a simple oversight...we're all tired and excited at once! :)

From last Cam's (Cam, please forgive me if I should not be calling you that way) screenshots plane looks amazing!

"Cam" is A-Okay. Thanks for being courteous!

Kesomir, thanks to defend the CRJ 3D on the .org. It is sad I cannot defend a product that is mine on the forums.. but anyway. Of course I understand people doubts about the CRJ. I did it the best it could be done, I hope is enought for people askings.

About PilotView... Yes.. it has pre-defined views to be used with pilot view and simulate 2D views, to make 2D-flying-way-people confortable. But I trully believe that 3D is much much more better to have a strong feelling flying..

My supercomputer is on the info of the video. i7 2600K 8Gb ram and Nvidia 580. Not bad but it is cheaper than the imac that also I got from christmass present, and more powerful.

Kesomir, thanks to defend the CRJ 3D on the .org. It is sad I cannot defend a product that is mine on the forums.. but anyway. Of course I understand people doubts about the CRJ. I did it the best it could be done, I hope is enought for people askings.

About PilotView... Yes.. it has pre-defined views to be used with pilot view and simulate 2D views, to make 2D-flying-way-people confortable. But I trully believe that 3D is much much more better to have a strong feelling flying..

My supercomputer is on the info of the video. i7 2600K 8Gb ram and Nvidia 580. Not bad but it is cheaper than the imac that also I got from christmass present, and more powerful.

When people feel threatened by the competition, they try to silence the competition in any way they can.  The "cheating" scandal was an excuse to ban you.  I think we all know the real reason you were banned.

Javier, the CRJ will be the standard developers should rise to.  You deserve the best out of it and I sincerely wish you great success with it.

Kesomir, thanks to defend the CRJ 3D on the .org. (...)

When people feel threatened by the competition, they try to silence the competition in any way they can.  The "cheating" scandal was an excuse to ban you.  I think we all know the real reason you were banned.

Javier, the CRJ will be the standard developers should rise to.  You deserve the best out of it and I sincerely wish you great success with it.

I just read the thread on .org. It´s not that hard. somebody want´s to get more information before buying the aircraft. that´s his right, but in this case i´d just wait and see what happens. About 2d and 3d pits -  i don´t see really why you can´t use a 3d pit online, i often do.

But anyway i believe in the crj. it just may take a little while to get the first bugs out.

well.. as said before I don't want to remember.. or say anything about the .org pass.. I only say it is sad for me that I cannot defend my creation, on others forums. I hope someone understand that and let me be on that forum again one day.

I don't like wars... so enough of that.

About what people likes or not likes. There are lots of poeple that likes 2D and not 3D. Ok.. no problem. I am not going to make a plane for everyone because I said before: "if you try to make happy to everyone you will be unhappy" you will miss it, so, sorry.. I make "my vision" of the plane. Do you know the real CRJ has not reflections on the real cockpit? yes.. I know that!! but I made some on them (not big one but yes) because it gives me better sensation..

It is like when people ask me... "Can you make clean glasses please?" I like to make some bugs impacts on the glasses... it is my vision.. and of course I can understand that there will be people that don't like it and won't buy it.. and they will see "ohhh this systems are not like I would like to see it is a shit of plane" I will hear that!! I know that!! But also I will hear "This plane is a dream!!! thankyou very much!!" and both oppinions are important to me.

Sooooo... The CRJ is finished (1.0.0 version.. more will come I believe) and what I hope.. is people fly on Ivao or Vatsim (the plane was thinked to do that way.. not alone!!) and enjoy it!

And with the free vasFMC inside the plane others can make planes similar that this!! So great for all they like (I hope!!)  :)

I think i saw it in another plane as well and it was possible to make it disappear by default key command, i just was not quite sure. I´m not quite sure if he can handle ATC on vatsim for me, but a  coffee in between would be fine;) ;D

Another question i´m interested in - how much time does it take for an average user to get used to all the procedures in the plane? what would you guys expect for the crj? hours, weeks, a whole winter session?