IXEG 737 press oil low in right engine.

Hi, I would like to know if these values of pressure and quantity of motor oil are right.      how to fix this (maintenance) restore value, is finishing the engine oil right, how to reset ???
1- Idle engine photo-1

2- motor at maximum power photo-2

Another thing that is happening is that from time to time when opening the IXEG 737 this requests my data for reactivation in, x- aviation, this is normal ???? I always check the update license, but I find it strange this time to request the activation again.

oil-1_LI.jpg

oil-2_LI.jpg

Hi novato,

what you are seeing is correct. Oil quantity can vary wildly, depending on when it was refilled last, its temperature, if the engine has been stopped or running for a while and so on.

The pressure is the same, especially when the oil is cold or warm, etc. For takeoff it needs to be in yellow band at idle, and in green with takeoff power applied. Variance between engines is perfectly normal.

Cheers, Jan

So these values will vary depending on atmospheric factors pressure, temperature and leaks .... :D just stop at the gate and ask the mechanic to complete that when starting another flight the next day will be alright, there is no way to worry only monitor ... thanks for replying Jan, this is undoubtedly one of the best addons I am very satisfied with this plane.
One thing you did not answer is about the times not always when opening the aircraft I am asked to activate the aircraft informing my email and password so that x-aviation can make the verification of my license, is this normal? :unsure: or should I worry about some kind of personal data leak.:ph34r:

Oh, sorry - forgot that part:

That is not normal - the license will need to be "refreshed" every two weeks. You can set it up to refresh "silently" every time you run the plane, so you don´t have to do anything. Check the right-side popout menu for the "Gatekeeper" settings and play with those until you like the result.

We have different options because people want different ways to handle this - some want to only refresh "manually", some want a notification, etc. So you can set that up.

We allow to fly for those two weeks without activating - in case you go on vacation and are offline, for example.

Cheers, Jan

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

Oh, sorry - forgot that part:

That is not normal - the license will need to be "refreshed" every two weeks. You can set it up to refresh "silently" every time you run the plane, so you don´t have to do anything. Check the right-side popout menu for the "Gatekeeper" settings and play with those until you like the result.

We have different options because people want different ways to handle this - some want to only refresh "manually", some want a notification, etc. So you can set that up.

We allow to fly for those two weeks without activating - in case you go on vacation and are offline, for example.

Cheers, Jan

Thanks Litjan already checked so it should be all right, it is good that the system requests yes the verification, so it helps to combat software piracy. This aircraft is a work of art.

let's assume someone hacked into my account and stole my license, is there any way I'd be notified that I had another attempt to register that license on another machine? For me to take legal action judicial if applicable.

attachment file for verification: warng:    0.314:   gxt.load: GLBugZapper: FAILED: ext_info is nil, bad link?

GizmoLog.txt

licence.jpg

23 hours ago, novato X11 said:

Thanks Litjan already checked so it should be all right, it is good that the system requests yes the verification, so it helps to combat software piracy. This aircraft is a work of art.

let's assume someone hacked into my account and stole my license, is there any way I'd be notified that I had another attempt to register that license on another machine? For me to take legal action judicial if applicable.

attachment file for verification: warng:    0.314:   gxt.load: GLBugZapper: FAILED: ext_info is nil, bad link?

GizmoLog.txt

licence.jpg

18 hours ago, Cameron said:

You're worrying about things you don't need to worry about. Everything is working normal.

Thanks Jan