Another Request for "CRJ Lite"

JB_XUSA

Heres an idea for the FMC. A lot of my friends and fellow simmers that I talk too are on the fence now about the CRJ. Would it be possible to offer two versions.

One version just like it is. Few systems and no programming on the fms. The one thing I have found is that almost every single plane that is programmed will not work with any external add on such as go flight instruments and saitek panels. Its very frustrating trying to get the full realism of a plane within the sim by clicking eternally on the left click mouse button. I have not paid 1000.00 dollars for things to fly with by clicking the mouse. There would not be any harm done to the hype of this plane in my opinion.

Second option would be wait and wait for the programming to be done and then offer the full version of this plane for your intended price or offer an upgrade price if you bought the first plane and want more.

One thing to remember is that programming a plane is not entirely necessary. I know everyone here talks about it and it would offer a great new venue into the market. Breakthrough if you will. But always remember there is nothing wrong with offering a plane two ways, not programmed and programmed or an update version if you will.

JB

Guys, it's getting really boring reading the same request over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .........

It will be done when it's done.

If you want a "lite" version with no >CUSTOM< programming and systems, go and buy Dan Klaues ERJ.

The shape is nearly exactly the same.

Here:

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Detail?no=205

Guys, it's getting really boring reading the same request over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and .........

It will be done when it's done.

If you want a "lite" version with no >CUSTOM< programming and systems, go and buy Dan Klaues ERJ.

The shape is nearly exactly the same.

Here:

http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/x-planestore/Detail?no=205

Seriously Indi- I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. well actually I do. That has got to be the most immature thing you have posted in quite sometime. Do you get enjoyment on belittleing other peoples posts and concerns. Its sad but I posted in the renders section that everyone around here was so talented and such a close nit group that I didn't feel like I could ask questions or make comments for the fear that they would sound NOOBISH. Do you know who I was referring too? YOU Say what you want about Dan's Plane which is a little on the simpler side but still a great plane. He finished it under 2 years and sold the crap out of it.

I'm 28 years old and don't feel like reading a post that you would probably ban someone for.

I'll say this.....If the posting in this forum doeesn't change a little to be more accoumadating to everyone without the rant post like that, then all you developers will be wondering where the sales are cause if it. So because of your immature post this will most likely have to be locked because it will change into something totally different than voicing an opinion for an upcoming plane from an awesome developer.

I'll accept that answer from Rollon but not you. last I checked you weren't developing that aircraft. I would only hope he broke for that idea just so I could quote it later.

My suggestion that you go and buy the ERJ is in fact perfectly genuine.

There is no sarcasm attached at all.

Use of styling was made to be very clear about what I was trying to say. NOT to be derogatory towards Dans plane.

I could've said "If you want a plane with no systems".

That's quite simply not true. Exactly how in depth they are I don't know, I would expect Dan to make best use of what the Sim offers out-of-the-box.

He's even started using Plugins on some of the Carenado stuff.

So.

Please, if you would like a very nice looking jet with "moderate" systems modeling please go and buy Dan's ERJ that I have directly linked to above for maximum customer ease and satisfaction.

Say what you want about Dan's Plane which is a little on the simpler side but still a great plane. He finished it under 2 years and sold the crap out of it.

No one said anything bad about Dan's plane. Why are you taking it that way?

I'm 28 years old and don't feel like reading a post that you would probably ban someone for.

Wrong.

I'll say this.....If the posting in this forum doeesn't change a little to be more accoumadating to everyone without the rant post like that, then all you developers will be wondering where the sales are cause if it.

Huh? We have people posting here all the time as "NOOB's" and they are accommodated just fine. Being new and asking for help is one thing. Asking a question about a project that's been asked many times over and answered (where the answer is easily accessible to you) is another.

I'll accept that answer from Rollon but not you. last I checked you weren't developing that aircraft.

Actually, he is part of the development team (Indi-).

No offense, Justin, but posts like yours have been posted more than once in this forum and we've stated each time that such ideas do not fit into our goals or plans and we will not settle for less. Plain and simple. As such, your post was in fact...repetitive.

I am more concerned by some responses to such posts than the posts themselves. Especially when they are as well considered as the one in question here.

I absolutely believe that no-one has the right not to be offended, and know I am a guest in this house and fully understand that the rules are not mine to make.

However, It doesn't create a great atmosphere and seems to me to be close to that decried of at the org. In addition to this, my feeling is that moderators and administrators are held to a higher standard than regular members.

I do feel that the straight talking, no nonsense posts by all members could in some cases be tempered by a little more patience and a softer tone (when in response and outside the rant forum). The internet is after all a cold medium for transmitting personality and posts can be very easily misinterpreted or come across differently to that intended.

I understand that many of us are engineers in mindset and that short, efficient responses are second nature.

Having a few status updates requests is surely better than turning off excited potential customers.

Your opinions may vary. No warranty express or implied.

• 4 months later...

I am a commercial pilot and today operate the EMBRAER Corisco turbo, a single-engine light for four occupants, used in general aviation.

I consider myself a serious consumer, so, I want a fully programmed aircraft with 100% of systems in operation in my simulator.

I understand that consumers of X-plane, they looking for total realism in yours flight simulator, even if you do not operate with hardkey simulator certified by the FAA, you are expecting for a plataform of study, as such, does not want to be "submerged by half, " the word submerged suggested total immersion.

My campaign is full FMS, DP, MD, EICAS fully functional, fully programmed systems and suggest even greater detail for ground operation and the dissemination of the product with original manuals of the aircraft, in return for products like development in highly graphic and with no operational realism.

At the risk of being anti ethical, I want to show the example of the Shade Tree, which developed the PC12 incorporating almost 90% of the resources of the cabin, ceding its operations manual in original chapters of CP12, think it was to look real, no, it was because the plane is so well developed that the instruction in the simulator can be based on actual aircraft instruction in all aspects, dispensing with the preparation a short manual, the plane is not summed up, you know, it's almost a groundschool.

And I see that the CRJ200 walks the same road, and has absolute tendency to become an aircraft 95% functional, except for silly things such as oxygen masks and such .... However, I would recommend the team attend the variables of actions such as audio panel, while not simulating the logical system of warning signals or communication between compartments, cockpit, headset, cabin, emergency, that these same efetuace programming variables in a boolean level so that we, manufacturers of home cockpits, we can enjoy these datarefs to develop hardware that they offer real-world aircraft systems for the simulation of emergency, as the most audacious goal that a developer can have is to promote a platform studies.

to finish, the team may consider my comment tedious and repetitive, and that the purpose of the product is fun, however, say they are more than outweigh the intension is expected of you, you are competent enough for that.

Be open to hear even more than hold on, many of us may not have time to read the entire forum and end up in the anxiety to explain his point of view, repeating what has been said many times before. Still, I for example, often speak the same thing on a forum, because I believe you have much work to be done and sometimes can not capture all the soul of a comment, or that moment it was not appropriate to do so, and thus, "the manufacture lucky " to always bet that now, yes, it's a good time to say.

we want to see the CRJ200 surpass all other products for x-plane.

Best regards

Hi, Thiengo,

Thanks for joining X-Pilot and for your enthusiasm!

This topic was made in response to the announcement that the CRJ-200 was cancelled long ago. This thread is now as old as January, and I ask that you kindly be mindful of not resurrecting old topics in the future.

Enjoy the CRJ and what it has to offer!