[Solved]Activation Window

Flyboy187

11 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

What other plugins do you have installed?

Soundmaxx is the only other Gizmo plugin I have. Other wise, I have:

Autogate, Simcoders Headshake, Jar Groundhandling, XFMC, Xchecklist, Landingspeed, and Ground traffic. Though I imagine that the gizmo plugins are the only ones you are concerned with.

Thanks

The account you have used to activate has no license for the SoundMAXX plugin.
(As shown in your screenshot. 1 Product. Only the IXEG.)

If you believe this is a system error please contact support@x-aviation.com so we can audit your account purchase records and verify the new DRM is working as designed.

If this plugin was purchased under some other email account that is a family account you'll need to do the same thing and explain the situation and we may be able to consolidate your content libraries under one XA store account.

Thanks.

Edited by Ben Russell

Hello,

I've the same issue. After activating the license, the plane start with engine on (before it stat cold and dark). The windows pop-up with the update still on the screen and if i clic on the update button, the plane reload with engine on...

Could you help me ?

I have on account for the ixeg 737 on x-aviation. I use Xacars .

Many thanks.

8 minutes ago, xavjop said:

Hello,

I've the same issue. After activating the license, the plane start with engine on (before it stat cold and dark). The windows pop-up with the update still on the screen and if i clic on the update button, the plane reload with engine on...

Could you help me ?

I have on account for the ixeg 737 on x-aviation. I use Xacars .

Many thanks.

The aircraft option for starting cold & dark, turnaround or ready to fly are on the IXEG menu that popup from the left of the screen. Select the option you like and clic apply.

23 hours ago, xavjop said:

Ok thank. I use also SkyMaxx but with an another email. That is the problem. I need to uninstall skymaxx, then the activation popup disappeared. 

Have a nice evening.

Xavier.

You may contact X-Aviation to merge your two accounts together so you can use SkyMaxx Pro again.

http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/contact_us.php