What Next Plane

Japo32

What plane would you like me to make next?  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What plane would you like me to make next?

• Historical
    • Modern Fighter
    • Airliner (TurboProp or Jet)
    • General Aviation
    • Helicopter
    • Space
    • Sailor

I dont care who makes the ATR72-500, as long as we have deep systems integration and FMS (Not the standard one).

It's time to show the company's who only makes planes for FSX, that XP is a force to recon with.  :)

Also - I would like to see an MD-11, with the same quality as PMDG's version for FSX ( Or better  ::) )

From what i have seen, so far made on the CRJ200, IT CAN BE DONE!

Piper Comanche 250 or Bonanza V35

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper_PA-24_Comanche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beechcraft_Bonanza

The piper is one of the fastest and most fuel efficient GA aircraft ever made.  It's speed, distance, and pay load make it a wonderful GA bird to travel with.  Same goes for the Bonanza.  It's just a little faster and a LOT more expensive.  Mooney falls into this same category, but those are cramped. 

Speaking of the Mentor, could you make a "clean window version" in the next update? It gets hard to see sometimes.

I've just bought the Mentor and found the same problem. I do think the reflections are overdone a bit.

I've used Photoshop to tone them down - used the eraser with about 60-70% opacity. So they are still visible but not so intrusive.

I think that the best idea is to release some plane now. We are still waiting the CRJ-200 and many other planes... and you ask vote for another plane :-D

What do you mean "many?" Javier has released ALL of his planes destined for payware and shown in this section with the exception of the CRJ. To add to that, Javier's portion of work on the CRJ is complete.

Yes... on the CRJ I don't have anything to do right now. I am waiting for the systems programming to be ended to continue with the documentation that already is 150 pages....

And the planes that I am making from Laminar are already done... or things that have to do have its hour set.

Right now, what I am doing is makind the 1.1 version of the Mentor. After Christmass time I will start a new plane. That is why I asking your preferences.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...