Gizmo won't load anymore

Jaessr666

Hi guys.

I have the problem that Gizmo won't load anymore.

it started yesterday. before that it was working perfectly

Here's the part from the logfile, any ideas???:

dlerror:dlopen(/Applications/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/mac.xpl, 6): Symbol not found: _curl_easy_cleanup
  Referenced from: /Applications/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/mac.xpl
  Expected in: flat namespace
 in /Applications/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/mac.xpl

it's definately something system related because when i load into my second partition os it is still working. Unfortunately the second is a old Mavericks install i mainly use for work where nothing else is supposed to be on it.

Any help is much appreciated

cheers

Merlin

Edited by Jaessr666

24 minutes ago, Jaessr666 said:

Yes I'm using sierra but it's been working since the very first day with sierra. I didn't do any updates yesterday and it stopped working suddenly. So it has nothing to do with sierra itself.

It definitely does. This has been well documented around here.

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

It definitely does. This has been well documented around here.

how do you explain then that it has been working with sierra the last weeks / the last month without any problem?

as said i flew the ixeg since the very first beta of sierra and i haven't changed anything nor did i update the os. it's as if a switch has been triggered without doing anything...

Edited by Jaessr666

how do you explain then that it has been working with sierra the last weeks / the last month without any problem?

as said i flew the ixeg since the very first beta of sierra and i haven't changed anything nor did i update the os. it's as if a switch has been triggered without doing anything...

I don't really need to explain it.

If you've got Sierra you'll have a non-working product which we will not support until Apple goes public release on the Gold Master.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

I don't really need to explain it.

If you've got Sierra you'll have a non-working product which we will not support until Apple goes public release on the Gold Master.

well that was quick.

i hope you find a solution as soon as the GM is released. as for know i have to wait and ground the plane until it's fixed

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, imagnus said:

Sierra has been out for a while. I bought the product 4 days ago, and there were nothing to tell me that the product is NOT working on Sierra. 

Support doesnt reply to ticket... 

I could have found better ways to spend my money...

So has google.

Anger doesn't work here.

1 hour ago, imagnus said:

Sierra has been out for a while. I bought the product 4 days ago, and there were nothing to tell me that the product is NOT working on Sierra. 

Support doesnt reply to ticket... 

I could have found better ways to spend my money...

Check out this.

https://www.facebook.com/G64xpl/posts/1780615678894653

Edited by Tom Stian
  • Upvote 2