5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a livery package I have been working on for about 2 weeks. I hoped to release it sooner but didn't have the time to complete it. This package includes Delta, Delta Old (prior 2007), Continental (Prior to the Merger with United) and United. I want to thank Zroman personally for his great aircraft and for permission to modify his paints and use his PSD's. If anyone has any questions or request please email me at jaredzeitlin1@gmail.com or send me a message. If there are any problems, which there shouldn't be because i have OCD when it comes to perfection please post them on the forums. You have my permission to modify these paints.

Thanks,

Jared Zeitlin

The aircraft is available on flightsim.com

Just search "x-plane 767" in the file library and you should find it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There's only one -400 model there, a 400ER variant. Go to flightsim.com and set up an account (free), go to Search Downloads and check off X-Plane ACF, and (currently) three pages of 767 downloads will appear. As of 18.9.12 the 400ER is the top listing.

sorry about that I was pretty tired when i uploaded this. I realized that the N was backwards along with a number and the blue stripe. Im right now really busy with school so if i have time ill fix it otherwise ill do it in a few days. Remlap if you want send me some of the paints you want to do and if i have time all start them.

The United and Continental livery have a blue square on top of the aircraft where the beacon light is. If you look at the Fusewhole.png compared to the delta livery it looks like you are missing a grey pattern next two the left of the tail pattern. How you can fix the issue.

The United and Continental livery have a blue square on top of the aircraft where the beacon light is. If you look at the Fusewhole.png compared to the delta livery it looks like you are missing a grey pattern next two the left of the tail pattern. How you can fix the issue.

agree, same issue

Hey guys I don't have this problem but it has been brought to my attention. I'll look into it but no promises. I fly in 9.70 and it isn't a problem for me but I'll look into it.

I have the exact same issue. Please fix it!