American 767-200ER GE Engines 1.0

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a livery I have been working on for about 2 weeks. I hoped to release it sooner but didn't have the time to complete it. It is an American 767-200ER GE engines. I want to thank Zroman personally for his great aircraft and for permission to modify his paints and use his PSD's. If anyone has any questions or request please email me at jaredzeitlin1@gmail.com or send me a message. If there are any problems, which there shouldn't be because i have OCD when it comes to perfection please post them on the forums. You have my permission to modify these paints.

Thanks,

Jared Zeitlin

The aircraft is available on flightsim.com

Just search "x-plane 767" in the file library and you should find it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Depends on time right now I am working on studying for the SAT so X plane is on the back burner.

Also Michael Chang needs to do some work fixing a problem with lit textures. When you turn on the lit tail logo you can not turn it off. Its one of the reasons i am not doing a lit tail. Once this issue is fixed and i have time we will see!