United Continental B767-300ER PW BWL 1.0

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a United-Continental B767-300ER PW BWL by FSXP. This is just my other United-Continental livery but it is converted to the winglet version because i was asked to. I you want me to do any other liveries just ask and it DOESN'T have to be this plane but it still can be.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Forgive me for giving some thoughts.

When opening the download I find a file named Fusewhole.xcf.

This is a Gimp file ( wich is approx 5Mb , wich is 50% of the total of the download ) ,this file however has no function in X-Plane.( is only for painters`s use)

Opening this file I see the layer for the underside of the fuselage NOT been set to multiply wich results in details on that part of the fuse being not visible.

As you saved the Fusewhole.png from this file, the png is also missing those details.

Just a mistake.

I am not talking about quality of the painting ( I perefer not to comment on graphic-quality unless I am explicit asked to ) , I am just talking about the techniques used and some special items which need attention.

Another thing what got my eye is the fact that this livery ( as well as some other liveries you made) is missing things like registrationmarks and national flags on the fuselage.

These are very simple to make ,most fonts are available on the internet and flags give no problem either.

With flags ,keep in mind ,on allmost all aircraft ,the pole-side of the flag is positioned towards the cockpit.

Wich,simply said, means, almost always the flag needs a horizontal flip when placed on the right side of the aircraft.( needs to be checked every livery ).

This rule many times also applies for signs , heraldic shields , and animals ( birds prefer flying forwards).

Regards

Leen

Okay I will fix those issues and I wouldn't mind of you commented on my graphics! I am just learning so it is not like I am an expert or anything so I would love to know how to improve and I can make winglet versions of my liveries soon but right now I am focused on school and the plane I am making!