Hot Start Challenger 650

156 files

1. Challenger - CSL Model

This is a 3D model of the Challenger 650 for use when flying in online networks like VATSIM.  This will be visible for multiplayer traffic flying type code CL60.
    Downloading and Installation Instructions:
    Download and then extract the CL60 folder into your pilot client CSL folder (X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/xPilot/Resources/CSL/Bluebell/ for default installs) to see this model.  This model includes lights (Nav, Beacon, Landing), retractable gear, and rotating engines.  There are also animated Flaps, Spoilers, Speedbrakes, and Taxi Lights, but there appears to be some dataref issues (these don't appear to animate in the sim).  Hopefully we can have HotStart resolve with future updates!  I do hope that we see a proper CSL done by Hot Start and the goal wasn't to replace that, but in the meantime I hope the community can enjoy this work!
    This model uses some parts from the XCSL C750, which were shared with permission.  Please do not resell this work.
    Thank you!

1,532 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

2. Official Hot Start Challenger 650 Paintkit

This is the official paintkit for the Hot Start Challenger 650.
    This paintkit assumes you have previous knowledge of painting in PSD (Photoshop) files and/or afphoto (Affinity Photo) files.

DISCLAIMER:
    Upon opening the zip file containing the paintkit, you have agreed to the terms that follow.
    You may do ALMOST whatever you wish with these files.  Create, share, modify, post on forums, all without restriction.
    You may NOT charge money for any textures created with these files.  You may NOT sell this paintkit.  (Unfortunately, it has to be stated.)
    If you choose to alter any files other than the empty layer between the Ambient Occlusion and Albedo layers, you do so at your own risk, and you do so, assuming you have made backups of the original textures.  The only layer designed for changes or additions is the layer between the AO and Albedo layers.  You may add as many empty layers as you wish, but make sure they are located between the AO and Albedo layers to achieve correct results.
    The wireframe layers that are included are a guide to the areas you can paint in.  Anything outside of the wireframe is NOT to be painted on.
    If there are any questions, please visit the forums at forums.x-pilot.com or our discord.
    Happy painting!

1,402 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

3. Hot Start CL650 Substance Painter Paintkit

This is the official Hot Start CL650 Substance Painter paintkit file.  It contains several liveries within the "Paint" folder" on each UDIM.  You are free to add to whatever materials or masks to those layers as you wish.  There are other folders that are set as default textures, with materials included.  These are the correct materials for the areas they are assigned to, but you are free to alter those as you wish.
    As usual, if you plan on changing anything, keep the original smart material, and create a copy of the folder in the layers palette.  This will save frustration if you wish to return to the original materials. 
    Please read the included readme file.  

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Hot Start Challenger 650 - 2024 US Customs Decal

Replace decals.dds in your main objects folder.

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Hot Start CL650 FBO Substance Painter File

This file contains 3 UDIMS for the 3 different sections of the CL650 FBO.  Default materials are already applied, but those of you familiar with Substance Painter will have no problem navigating the file.

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

6. Hot Start Challenger 650 NetJets Livery

This repaint is made for the payware Challenger 650 by Hotstart.
    This livery was taken from a variety of close-up photos of the aircraft.
    To install, extract the liveries folder to:
    .\X-Plane\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Optional: (WARNING IT WILL AFFECT ALL LIVERIES, BACKUP THE FOLDER OTHERWISE A FRESH REINSTALL WILL BE NEEDED TO REVERT)
    If you wish to use NetJets specific extra's, extract the plugins folder to: 
    .\X-Plane\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\plugins
    If you like the livery, feel free to leave feedback and if you spot any errors, please do point them out!
    If you want to use aspects of the livery in your paints you must credit this one or myself & John if it will be public.
    Enjoy!
    Side notes:
    If you want to use aspects of the livery in your paints you must credit this one or myself & John
    if your will be publicly downloaded.
    If you like the livery, feel free to leave some feedback and if you spot any errors, please do point them out!
    Matteo & John

1,335 downloads

(9 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Gunmetal Grey

Based loosely off of the real world G-LCDH but with my own flair!  Presented with a fictional registration (M-DPRF) as she is based in the Isle of Man but you are free to change the airframe registration to your preference in the Hot Start Airframe Manager.
    Features:
    Beautiful custom PBR metallic effect Adjusted AO layers Colour-adjusted exterior labels Custom antenna colours Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

1,230 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Updated

8. Hot Start - Challenger 650 - Vistajet livery

Here is the Vistajet livery for the Hot Start Challenger 650.
    Two version provided, one with the Austrian flag (older version since VJT no longer use an Austrian AOC) and one without (actual one, Malta AOC)
    No Reg' provided, you can do your own via the airframe manager
    Happy landings !

1,038 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. Ambulance jet Challenger 650

I tried to create a livery of the Swiss Air-Rescue REGA jet HB-JWA as good as possible. It's not 100% accurate. But i hope you enjoy it and wish you smooth flights.

955 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Blue & Gray (N316K)

This repaint is based off of a private Challenger 350 (N316K) and made for the Hot Start Challenger 650.
    The livery was created with the assistance of a credible source and numerous close-up photographs of the real aircraft.

Installation:
    Extract the "Blue & Gray (N316K)" folder inside the zip file to …\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    The tail number configuration comes with the livery, and you are free to personalize it to your liking within the airframe manager. 

If you like the livery, feel free to leave feedback and if you spot any errors, please do point them out! 
    Enjoy!

837 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. N777QX- HotStart Challenger 650

Here's N777QX for the superb CL60 from HotStart. Enjoy!
    Please do not modify & reupload/resdistribute without contacting me. 

701 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Hot Start - Challenger 650 - Jetflite livery

Jeflite livery for the Hotstart CL650.
    Registration used is the OH-WIW, but can be easily modified with the airframe manager to match the OH-WIC.
    Enjoy !

650 downloads

(5 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

13. Hot Start Challenger 650 - VistaJet 9H-VFE

Based on real world CL605 9H-VFE operated by VistaJet.  I had to take some creative liberties with the cheatline as it did not fit 100% on the model as per the real airframe and I couldn't get the line to intersect the nose, cabin door, overwing exit and APU area closely to the real airframe without it - I hope the end result is ok!
    The registration CANNOT be changed due to limitation of this airframe having a wing registration so I opted not to use the built-in registration feature and painted the registration on the livery itself.
    NOTE:  Painted for XP12's new lighting engine - NOT tested in XP11.  Appearance may be unsatisfactory in XP11
    Features:
    Beautiful custom PBR silver paint effect Adjusted AO layers Adjusted exterior labels Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

639 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Hotstart Challenger 650 | R&J Air (Laminar Blue)| N1219L

Hotstart Challenger 650 | R&J Air (Laminar Blue)| N1219L
    Tested for X-Plane 12 only. Normals may look weird on 11!!!

Enhanced texturing including

- New cockpit windshield
    - Improved aircraft fuselage normals
    - Improved riveting
    - Improved engine exhaust and intake
    - Tuned glossiness
    - Tuned cabin windows

Please respect my work. Copying/Modification is not permitted.
    Happy flying!

621 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Signature Flight - FBO Custom Interior

Good morning , 
    Please read the " READ ME " File to Install 
    Some parts of the FBO are not fully painted ( trying to figure it out ) 
    Happy flights with signature flight 

597 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Hot Start Challenger 650 - VH-JII

This livery for the fabulous Hot Start Challenger 650 is based on a real world CL604 registered as VH-JII. I hope you'll enjoy it.

To install simply copy the "VH-JII" Folder into xplane directory/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CL650/liveries

Don't hesitate contacting me if you find errors or have suggestions in improving this repaint. 
    Please do not redistribute this repaint without my permission. 

575 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Challenger 650 N225N

N225N is a Challenger 604 based in Seattle, WA, painted here for the Challenger 650.  
    Please don't modify and reupload/redistribute without permission. 

574 downloads

(2 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

18. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Private Owner M-YJET

Inspired by real world GL7T M-NSTR operated by YYA Management Ltd.
    The registration CANNOT be changed due to the location on the vertical stabiliser so I opted not to use the built-in registration feature and painted the registration on the livery itself.
    NOTE:  Painted for XP12's new lighting engine - NOT tested in XP11 but should work ok
    Features:
    Adjusted AO layers Adjusted exterior labels Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

563 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Hot Start Challenger 650 - OO-WEG

This livery for the fabulous Hot Start Challenger 650 is adapted from a real world CL350 registered as OO-WEG. I hope you'll enjoy it.

To install simply copy the "OO-WEG" Folder into xplane directory/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CL650/liveries

Don't hesitate contacting me if you find errors or have suggestions in improving this repaint. 
    Please do not redistribute this repaint without my permission. 

537 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

20. Jet Edge Challenger 650 - N610JE

Jet Edge now operates Challenger 605s as part of their branded fleet. Jet Edge is based in Southern California and was bought in 2022 by Vista. 
    This is in no way affiliated with Jet Edge and is offered for free for community enjoyment only. Please do not modify and redistribute without permission. 

510 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. N779LG - Challenger 650

Exciting livery on the Challenger 604 N779LG, presented here for the Hot Start Challenger 650. Please do not modify and redistribute without permission. 

455 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

22. Hot Start - Challenger 650 - Bombardier House Livery

This is the Bombardier House livery for the Challenger 650 by Hotstart.
    The reg use is the C-GZKL. Some details are missing, see it as a WIP.
    Happy Landings

440 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

23. N16W - Hot Start Challenger 650

N16W is a Challenger 605 presented here for the Challenger 650. 
    The wheels and struts on the real aircraft are black. I have painted them black but rather imperfectly to save time. If you prefer the default gear textures simply delete the main gear and nose gear textures from this download and they will revert to the default look. 
    Please do not modify or redistribute without permission. 

440 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Black Diamond

This livery is based on a real Global Express, G-CEYL, which is operated by the charter company VOLUXIS. I had to adapt some of the stripes to better fit the Challenger, so this is not a totally accurate representation of the real aircraft, but it is as close as I could get it. For some extra flair, I have included custom normals with this livery to give it more of a semi-gloss finish.
    Enjoy!

415 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Hot Start Challenger 650 NetJets Europe Livery

This repaint is made for the payware Challenger 650 by Hotstart.
    This livery was taken from a variety of close-up photos of the aircraft.
    To install, extract the liveries folder to:
    .\X-Plane\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Optional: (WARNING IT WILL AFFECT ALL LIVERIES, BACKUP THE FOLDER OTHERWISE A FRESH REINSTALL WILL BE NEEDED TO REVERT)
    If you wish to use NetJets specific extra's, extract the plugins folder to: 
    .\X-Plane\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\plugins
    If you want to use aspects of the livery in your paints you must credit this one or myself & John if it will be public.
    Enjoy!
    Side notes:
    If you want to use aspects of the livery in your paints you must credit this one or myself & John
    if your will be publicly downloaded.
    If you like the livery, feel free to leave some feedback and if you spot any errors, please do point them out!
    Matteo & John

412 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated