Hot Start Challenger 650

162 files

1. Aura (Concept Art Livery)

This is a concept livery designed by Aura. Aura was or is a start up airline offering affordable seat pricing on essentially private CRJ700s. There are some minor imperfections that will be corrected shortly.
    Engine interior cowling carbon fiber texture added Landing gear color changed to gun metal grey

326 downloads

(5 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

2. HotStart Challenger 650 - Redd

Fictional Livery for Challenger 650

313 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. N604PS - Wheels Up Private Jets - HS Challenger 650

N604PS is a Challenger 604 previously operated/managed by Delta Private Jets until Wheels Up bought Delta Private Jets in 2019. The aircraft is now managed / operated by Wheels Up. Painted here for the superb Hot Start Challenger 650.
    Please do not modify and reupload/redistribute without contacting me.

341 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. RCAF Challenger 650

About This File
    This is a repaint of a RCAF Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. More information on the real life aircraft can be read here
    http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/en/aircraft-current/cc-144.page
    To install, place the RCAF folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Thank you for downloading
    Paul Edwards

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

5. Hot Start - Challenger 650 - European Flight Services livery *fictional*

Fictional livery for the Challenger 650 by Hot Start.
    Based on a Challenger 350 livery operated by European Flight Services registered SE-RNR.

190 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Trotter's Private Jet (Dirty)

This is a fictional repaint of a private Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. The livery is how I imagine the Trotters would paint their aircraft after becoming millionaires! 
    To install, place the 'Trotters Dirty' folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Paul Edwards

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Trotter's Private Jet (Clean)

This is a fictional repaint of a private Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. The livery is how I imagine the Trotters would paint their aircraft after becoming millionaires! 
    To install, place the 'Trotters' folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Now they can go anywhere, New York, Paris or Peckham. Luvly Jubbly.
    Paul Edwards

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

8. Challenger 650 - Orange Stripe

This is a repaint of a private Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. The livery is based on CS-DOF.
    To install, place the 'Orange Stripe' folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Paul Edwards

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Challenger 650 - Pink Stripe

This is a repaint of a private Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. The livery is based on CS-DOF.
    To install, place the 'Pink Stripe' folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Paul Edwards

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. Hot Start Challenger 650 Black and Grey (N525JP)

This is a black and grey livery for the Challenger 650. I based it off N525JP which is a Challenger 350. 

NOTE!!! I forgot to change the right side tail registration color before taking the screenshot so if you follow the included photo 100% your right side tail registration will be black. Just simply drag the 3 color sliders to the right to make the right side white as well.

Also, I forgot to change one of the thumbnail pictures back to the original name. It is named "CL650_icon11OLD.png" and the OLD needs to be deleted for it to show properly. Rename it to CL650_icon11.png and it will work.

357 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. N96DS - Hot Start Challenger 650

This paint is based on N96DS, a 1994 Challenger 604. There are minor differences from the real aircraft on the engine and tail. 

259 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Hot Start Challenger 650 Blue and Grey (N703MD)

This is a blue and grey paint scheme that was based off N703MD, which is a Falcon 7x. I know it's a Falcon and not a Challenger but I thought the paint looked cool and wanted to put it on the Challenger. 
    Enjoy!

264 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. RCAF Challenger 650

This is a repaint of a RCAF Challenger 650 for the excellent HotStart 650. More infromation on the real life aircraft can be read here
    http://www.rcaf-arc.forces.gc.ca/en/aircraft-current/cc-144.page
    To install, place the RCAF folder into \X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\CL650\liveries
    Paul Edwards

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. RAF Challenger 650

This  repaint is for the fantastic HotStart Challenger 650. The repaint is fictional and helps me learn a new paint kit. I feel it's a good starter livery as I also painted the TBM in these colours.
    Thank you for downloading, I hope you enjoy.
    Paul Edwards

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Hotstart Challenger 650 5N-FGZ,Federal Government of Nigeria

Real livery for a challenger 605 operated by the government of Nigeria

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Signature Flight - FBO Custom Interior

Good morning , 
    Please read the " READ ME " File to Install 
    Some parts of the FBO are not fully painted ( trying to figure it out ) 
    Happy flights with signature flight 

603 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Hot Start - Challenger 650 - TropicAir(PT-STP) Livery

TropicAir livery for the Challenger 650 by HotStart.

297 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

18. Hot start Challenger 650 - Lotus Livery (John Player)

Classic Lotus livery inspired. Fictional for the challenger, but did exist. Still adding and refining. 

178 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

19. Hot Start Challenger 650 - N614BA (Boeing Maritime Surveillance Aircraft)

Boeing MSA Demonstrator, based off a real Challenger 605. 

178 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Hot start Challenger 650 - Blue Max

Fictional livery utilizing stripe variation from the NetJets livery. Landing gear arms have also been repainted in gun metal grey rather than the blue. 

387 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Ambulance jet Challenger 650

I tried to create a livery of the Swiss Air-Rescue REGA jet HB-JWA as good as possible. It's not 100% accurate. But i hope you enjoy it and wish you smooth flights.

955 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Ambulanzjet Challenger 650 | Rega

Challenger 650 from REGA - Swiss Air Ambulance
    STILL A WORK IN PROGRES!

409 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. OnixJet Private - Fictional

This livery does use parts of the default livery, specifically the 2 lines on the fuselage in order to make it easier without a paintkit

Since some people have asked for me to upload it, here it is! For me it's basically as if I had my own CL650 irl, but in sim. You can use it however you want to! 

121 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Glock Aviation (by Nils & ois650)

Based on Glock Aviation's Challenger 350 OE-HGG.
    Stripes traced from the NetJets livery which can be found here https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/1682-hot-start-challenger-650-netjets-livery/

260 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

25. Rectrix CL650

Fictional repaint of a Rectrix Aviation CL650, based on their Challenger 604.
    Rectrix was a Massachusetts based charter company until early 2020, when they were acquired by Ross Aviation.
    Created using textures from oisin650 and reversethrust as a baseline - used with permission.
    Hope you enjoy.
    Rectrix.zip

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted