Hot Start Challenger 650

158 files

1. N17TE Turner Enterprises - Hot Start Challenger 650

N17TE is Ted Turner's Challenger 605, presented here for the Hot Start Challenger 650.
    Please do not modify and reupload/redistribute without permission. 

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Challenger 650 Group Flight Decal

For application to existing liveries. Make sure to save altered Challenger files as pngs after applying the decal and convert to .dds using X-Plane's XGrinder tool https://developer.x-plane.com/tools/xptools/ 

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Hot Start Challenger 650 - First Anniversary Group Flight

Default Hot Start Challenger 650 livery with the First Anniversary Group Flight decals

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Diamond Blue

This livery is very much inspired by Kirk Smith and his winning design for the Diamond DA50 RG. And of course some adaptations has been made to make it fit the CL650 fuselage.
    Hope this will spread a little colour on the biz jet world.
    Please do not redistribute or upload without permission.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note version number:
    Version 1.2.0 of this livery is tested and works with CL650 rel 1.7 in both XP11.55 and XP12.00. The new version supersedes previous versions of this livery.

218 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. N872BC - HotStart Challenger 650

Challnger 604 N872BC presented here for the HotStart Challenger 650. Please do not modify and redistribute or upload without permission. 

188 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Hot Start Challenger 650 XA-OOI

CL60 Gruma Group corp (MASECA).

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Hot Start Challenger 650 - C-GFHS (Nav Canada Flight Inspection - Fictional)

Fictional rendition of Nav Canada's CRJ-200ER Flight Inspection aircraft for the Hot Start Challenger 650.

80 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. Hot Start Challenger 650 - OE-IIX Sparfell Luftfahrt

Based on Sparfell's Challenger 605 OE-IIX, operated for Toto Wolff. 
    At the rear of the fuselage there is a small difference in where a couple of lines match up. If you complain about this I will come to your house and rob your mousepad. Thanks

124 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Hot Start Challenger 650 - PH-DTF Exxaero (Max Verstappen)

Fictional adaptation of Exxaero's Falcon 900 PH-DTF for the Hot Start Challenger 650

183 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Hot Start Challenger 650 - 144619 (Royal Canadian Air Force)

144619 is one of two CC-144Ds operated by the Royal Canadian Air Force. This repaint features:
    Accurate reds and blues Accurate interior reg marking Removal of US Customs Decal per real airframe Thanks to:
    "Shenherm" on Discord for colour values "Arrowdynamixx" for painting 144620 - great for locating the right parts to paint red! 

117 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Sun-Air OY-LLG

Based on real world CL650 OY-LLG operated by Sun-Air.  I had to take some creative liberties with the cheatline as it did not fit 100% on the model as per the real airframe and I couldn't get the line to intersect the nose, cabin door, overwing exit and APU area closely to the real airframe without it - I hope the end result is ok!
    The registration CANNOT be changed due to limitation of this airframe having a wing registration so I opted not to use the built-in registration feature and painted the registration on the livery itself.
    NOTE:  Painted for XP12's new lighting engine - NOT tested in XP11.  Appearance may be unsatisfactory in XP11
    Features:
    Custom airframe-specific placards Adjusted AO layers Custom cabin interior based on real airframe with custom carpet normal maps Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

313 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Private Owner M-YJET

Inspired by real world GL7T M-NSTR operated by YYA Management Ltd.
    The registration CANNOT be changed due to the location on the vertical stabiliser so I opted not to use the built-in registration feature and painted the registration on the livery itself.
    NOTE:  Painted for XP12's new lighting engine - NOT tested in XP11 but should work ok
    Features:
    Adjusted AO layers Adjusted exterior labels Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

563 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Hot Start Challenger 650 - VistaJet 9H-VFE

Based on real world CL605 9H-VFE operated by VistaJet.  I had to take some creative liberties with the cheatline as it did not fit 100% on the model as per the real airframe and I couldn't get the line to intersect the nose, cabin door, overwing exit and APU area closely to the real airframe without it - I hope the end result is ok!
    The registration CANNOT be changed due to limitation of this airframe having a wing registration so I opted not to use the built-in registration feature and painted the registration on the livery itself.
    NOTE:  Painted for XP12's new lighting engine - NOT tested in XP11.  Appearance may be unsatisfactory in XP11
    Features:
    Beautiful custom PBR silver paint effect Adjusted AO layers Adjusted exterior labels Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

640 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Gunmetal Grey

Based loosely off of the real world G-LCDH but with my own flair!  Presented with a fictional registration (M-DPRF) as she is based in the Isle of Man but you are free to change the airframe registration to your preference in the Hot Start Airframe Manager.
    Features:
    Beautiful custom PBR metallic effect Adjusted AO layers Colour-adjusted exterior labels Custom antenna colours Not to be distributed or copied without explicit permission.

1,233 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Updated

15. Ocean's Challenger 650 Overhaul Signature / Atlantic

Please read the included 'READ ME' File
    Atlantic / Signature signage / handling slips New 'wood' floors in the FBO with Navigraph screens iPhone 13 reskin for the cell phone. (I still need to redo the SatPhone as the buttons don't look great on it yet from the reskin of the iPhone) Replaced the oil service can with the real Aeroshell 500 Refueling slip complete with fuel card (Currently only Shell Aviation) Shell Refueling truck Global Deicer livery.  
    As a final note: Before altering please ask (as I can probably save you some time with a pre-filled PSD) and If you want to send an idea on a future FBO / fuel truck / any others, please send them to Ocean Tsunami in the Hotstart discord.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any data loss or any problems / issues that are the result of you using these files.

224 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. N385T - Challenger 650 - Target Corp (Fictional)

Target corporation operates a Gulfstream 550 (N383T) and three Citaton X aircraft. Here's the Hot Start Challenger 650 painted in the livery of N383T with a fictional registration.  Not affiliated with Target in any way. Please do not modify and redistribute without permission. 

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. N16SA - Challenger 650 - Fictional

N16SA is a Gulfstream 650 but I liked the paint so have painted it for the Hot Start Challenger 650. Please do not modify and redistribute without permission. 

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. RCAF 412 Squadron for Hot Start Challenger 650 with Custom FBO

This livery is of the latest addition to the fleet of 412 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force.
    The Challenger 650 is designated as the CC-144D in the RCAF inventory.  The example that is the subject of the livery, 144620, was delivered to the squadron on 30 June 2020.
    412 Transport Squadron is based in the Ottawa, Ontario in Canada’s National Capital Region. The squadron maintains a three-hour notice-to-move posture 365 days a year in support of Government of Canada and Canadian Armed Forces global transport requirements. Though primarily known for VIP transport, the CC-144 Challenger is also capable of command-and-liaison and emergency medical evacuation roles in support of CAF operations.
    The squadron operates two different Bombardier CC-144 Challengers: the CC-144C (civilian model 604) and the CC-144D (civilian model 650).
    The squadron is part of 8 Wing Trenton and is based out of the Pilot Officer John Gillespie Magee, Jr. Annex at Ottawa's MacDonald-Cartier International Airport (CYOW).  The Annex is named for a 412 Squadron Spitfire pilot who wrote the highly popular poem “High Flight”.
    Check out the customization of the FBO reidentified as the PO J.G. Magee, Jr. Annex.
    If you don't want the custom FBO textures, remove the following files from the livery Objects file:
    FBO_002.png FBO_Decals.png FBO_Labels.png A YouTube video of the aircraft leaving the Bombardier factory in Montreal may be viewed at:

159 downloads

(1 review)

15 comments

Updated

19. C-FGRS - Clean Black Livery for the Hot Start Challenger 650

This livery is based off the real life CL-605 registered C-FGRS, however it's very generic which means you can assign any reg you want to it using the dynamic registrations. Huge thanks to Goran and everyone else in the Hot Start discord for helping me learn how to create this.

184 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Hot Start Challenger 650 - VH-JII

This livery for the fabulous Hot Start Challenger 650 is based on a real world CL604 registered as VH-JII. I hope you'll enjoy it.

To install simply copy the "VH-JII" Folder into xplane directory/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CL650/liveries

Don't hesitate contacting me if you find errors or have suggestions in improving this repaint. 
    Please do not redistribute this repaint without my permission. 

575 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Hot Start Challenger 650 - Black Diamond

This livery is based on a real Global Express, G-CEYL, which is operated by the charter company VOLUXIS. I had to adapt some of the stripes to better fit the Challenger, so this is not a totally accurate representation of the real aircraft, but it is as close as I could get it. For some extra flair, I have included custom normals with this livery to give it more of a semi-gloss finish.
    Enjoy!

416 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. N908WS - Challenger 650

N908WS is a fictional Challenger 650 paint loosely inspired by several existing Challengers and Globals. Please do not modify and redistribute without permission. 

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. N550BK - Hot Start Challenger 650 (fictional)

Fictional livery for the Challenger 650 inspired by a couple other aircraft.  Compatible with v1.6+ of the Challenger. 
    Please do not modify and redistribute/reupload without permission. 

177 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. FlexJet - N345FX - Current Livery

Here's my best approximation of the current FlexJet paint scheme for the Hot Start Challenger 650. FlexJet flew Challenger 605s in this paint scheme in the late 2010s, but has since resold those aircraft. 
    The FlexJet livery uses an iridescent paint that appears as different colors in different lighting and angles (see FlexJet photo below). For now, I've created a livery for the red color. Informed suggestions on how to emulate this iridescent paint in a texture file are welcome, my attempts at custom NMLs did not achieve the right effect. 

346 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated