Jay7909

ixeg IXEG 737 activation failure - gatekeeper.lua.gfys

35 posts in this topic

A fix for this is in the next Gizmo release... the next time MS sends us all an update Gizmo will auto detect the file is broken and remove it for us.

 

Thanks all for your patience with this.

I've been trying to pack in a bunch of worthy bug fixes as well, and then there's the holiday (silly) season....

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I also have problems with my activations since I changed my CPU and motherboard. I recently downloaded the 1.21 version, deleted the old one and made a fresh install. When I entered xpane 11 for the first time and loaded the IXEG it asked me to license the new computer (so it detected the new CPU change) i typed a name for the computer and then wrote the email and password from XAviation as usual. Then I loaded the plane again and THIS happened 

9e199bcdd37b6288d06e839bd14ce26e.jpg

 

I read all this topic and deleted the   "X-Plane / X-Aviation / license_db.bin " but I couldnt locate the  "X-Plane / X-Aviation / marker.1"

 

942ef8055943bd73943bdffa11aa342f.png

Then I reloaded XPLANE11 and selected IXEG, aircraft loads and starts with engine running, a window pops up with "license updated" but if i load another plane and reload IXEG then the gizmo failure persist. This only works after a fresh update/install and if I load the 737-300 as the first flight

08075655a39885c634fcdebe86e6b157.jpg

 

Also... The plane start with the engine running despite its marked with dark and cold option. Can you please help me? 

Edited by Hectorzgz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hectorzgz said:

Then I reloaded XPLANE11 and selected IXEG, aircraft loads and starts with engine running, a window pops up with "license updated" but if i load another plane and reload IXEG then the gizmo failure persist. This only works after a fresh update/install and if I load the 737-300 as the first flight

@Ben Russell is going to have to get back to you on that one. I'm a bit lost on that and it may or may not be related to the latest Gizmo update. To better assist, can you also please upload the Gizmo Log.txt file and Log.txt file (both located in the main X-Plane folder).

 

2 hours ago, Hectorzgz said:

Also... The plane start with the engine running despite its marked with dark and cold option. Can you please help me? 

To start cold and dark you must use the IXEG aircraft menus (the one's the slide out from the left side of the screen).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I will attach here my log files.

 I have replicated this strange gizmo failure again in this session:  First I opened xplane11 with the 737 and it worked perfectly (window pop up with x-aviation license updated appeared as before). Then I changed to a default cirrus plane (same airport) loaded ixeg 737 for the second time and BANG! Gizmo failure. 

logs.zip

Edited by Hectorzgz
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hectorzgz said:

Ok I will attach here my log files.

 I have replicated this strange gizmo failure again in this session:  First I opened xplane11 with the 737 and it worked perfectly (window pop up with x-aviation license updated appeared as before). Then I changed to a default cirrus plane (same airport) loaded ixeg 737 for the second time and BANG! Gizmo failure. 

logs.zip

I just want to double check what I'm seeing here in the logs. Can you confirm that there is now a marker.1 file present in your X-Plane/X-Aviation folder? There should be now that you've updated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem as Hector. If I load Xplane with any aircraft then switch to IXEG I get this error. error: 1066.961: Run(xp): OnKickStart: [string "extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys"]:1939: 404: init.lua.ra1. There is no License or Marker1 file in the X-plane11/X-Aviation folder. Just uninstall icons for IXEG and SkyMaxx Pro. I have to shut down Xplane and restart again every time and keep doing that until the aircraft loads without the error. This also started for me after the latest Gizmo update. 

Edited by DAL501
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAL501 said:

I'm having the same problem as Hector. If I load Xplane with any aircraft then switch to IXEG I get this error. error: 1066.961: Run(xp): OnKickStart: [string "extensions/GateKeeper/GateKeeper.lua.gfys"]:1939: 404: init.lua.ra1. There is no License or Marker1 file in the X-plane11/X-Aviation folder. Just uninstall icons for IXEG and SkyMaxx Pro. I have to shut down Xplane and restart again every time and keep doing that until the aircraft loads without the error. This also started for me after the latest Gizmo update. 

If that doesn't fix it, post Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt files.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.