Jump to content

giacer

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by giacer

  1. giacer

    change email

    No one here can help you. You need to contact support, open a ticket, and indicate the problem, probably by providing your documents, assuming it's a valid option and accepted. Two-factor authentication is to prevent identity theft, and email is your responsibility. These are not things you can fix by posting new email addresses in a forum
  2. You bought a study level plane and would like it arcade? we are really incontentable
  3. Anyway, this BN-2T needs updating. I can sense trouble ahead in the future ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | WARNING: A plugin has called X-Plane SDK functions before the simulation was fully loaded! | SDK functions should not be called before receiving XPluginStart() | | IMPACT: The plugin may work normally, but could cause unexpected behavior or crashes. | | ACTION: If you experience ANY problems with this plugin, please contact the | plugin developer and share this warning with them. | | PLUGIN: X:\X-Plane 12/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TorqueSim BN-2T Islanders/TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander/plugins/is_systems/win_x64/is_systems.xpl --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. It works for me...maybe if you attach the log, someone will be able to help you This happens to me too! Unfortunately, I can't tell you which version it stopped working on. I mostly fly during the day and hadn't noticed
  5. inside Gizmo folder is called OpenAL32.dll, but no issue @meshboy How did you install 2° 737 ? If you did copy and paste, maybe you dragged this error with you from your other computer
  6. only difference I have seen You Me Don't take it for granted, it might make sense, it' only an input. OpenAL might crash the sim
  7. I had never seen this before, it basically gives you a plugin error without naming it ...it's hard Are you sure it is related to this aircraft, have you tried with a default aircraft?
  8. Yes the same concept, I have both levers on toggle thrust reversers but I think works #1...#2 also
  9. I don't know with Bravo throttle, but I have this with Pro Flight Quadrant.
  10. Probably in a couple of weeks, someone will have another question about the 717.
  11. It seems to be an fmod problem, maybe the cause of the crashes comes from xnavmap, which is from x-craft.
  12. Visually yes, never tried if they really work, I like the sea and the heat
  13. Hi, maybe this is not the problem, but renaming the folder could create strange problems Rename X-plane folder X-Plane 12.09 to X-Plane 12 I meaning from log You have Try default also check if you have this folder /Resources/plugins/X-Aviation/ Good luck
  14. Hi there, only few thing however I have found from log this typo inside BN-2T Islander.snd Quote 0:00:04.065 E/SOUN: snd error in file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/TorqueSim BN-2T Islanders/TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander/fmod/BN-2T Islander.snd line 1231 0:00:04.065 E/SOUN: The sound event event:/switches/METALSW_08 has an invalid command trigger afm/islander/cmd/climate/vent_Toggle 0:00:04.065 E/SOUN: snd error in file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/TorqueSim BN-2T Islanders/TorqueSim BN-2T Turbine Islander/fmod/BN-2T Islander.snd line 1261 0:00:04.065 E/SOUN: The sound event event:/switches/METALSW_02 has an invalid command trigger afm/islander/cmd/lights/util_R_Toggle Remove "_" character from "vent_Toggle" and remove space characters after Toggle: "afm/islander/cmd/climate/vent_Toggle " Must be : "afm/islander/cmd/climate/ventToggle" Remove space characters after Toggle : "afm/islander/cmd/lights/util_R_Toggle " Must be : "afm/islander/cmd/lights/util_R_Toggle" Same thing for the others .smd
  15. Put your headphones
  16. Hi, your error made me curious for two reasons 1- You really don’t need to start x-plane as admim and it is not recommended by Laminar 2- Your errore is not related to the acf --=={This application has crashed! }==--- (Art controls are modified.) 1- check privilege and or if antivirus/firewall block for any reason the sim 2- if you have any active tweak programs (riva tuner, GPU tweak, etc.), or shaders, those can cause this type of crashes.
  17. Hi, there are some plugins that can put the chocks to the wheels, for example, Simple Ground Equipment & Services do this job, if you don't remove there is no way to move
  18. Successful migration, thanks! I hope that others will do the same soon
  19. It works with the beta, but I had a similar experience. Try to temporary move out all plugins except GIZMO and restart X-plane, maybe works.
  20. +1 try this XPUIPC Download Page (schiratti.com) maybe you encounter an error with this version of XPUIPC for other things. Let us know if it works
  21. I haven't reported it yet, but I can confirm that it manifested even before the beta. To temporarily restore FMC, just tap on the left menu or gizmo menu Then the problem comes back. I always fly always with Zink, I think Zink is the problem
  22. Hi, reading only one part of the log is always a challenge! However this error is related to an airfoil that is missing. There are two possible reasons for it: a plane that you use , or one that was flown by AI. If you are using AI, verify the type of aircraft used
  23. Are you sure the cruising altitude on the X-Plane flight plan is the same as the 650?
×
×
  • Create New...