X-Aviation and Maxx-XP have released an update for SkyMaxx Pro, bringing the version number to 1.3!
This update includes further enhancements and optimizations in performance, including features like forced cirrus layers for a more realistic environment and higher resolution textures than in previous versions.
You can read more about this update here.
A list of what has been updated includes:
- Clouds faded out due to visibility are culled, to further improve performance
- New cumulus cloud puff textures
- Clouds should be consistent across multiple displays
- New config option to always force at least one cirrus layer (on by default). If no cirrus layer comes in from X-Plane's datarefs, we create one at 9000 meters
- Improved error handling in the event initialization fails
- Cloud visibility is generally increased
- Random variation added to cumulonimbus cloud sizes
- Prevents a source of a potential crash reported by one user
- Memory leak fixed with latest Gizmo build