Australia

X-Plane Australia

• 4 weeks later...

"FTX are known because of their  great scenery in Australia", I would say that statement is a little in accurate. There sceneries are famous cos there damn good. If there sceneries were in based in NZ, they would have sold just the same amount if not more. I mean NZ is rolling hills and spectacular landscapes... Australia is mostly rock with a bigger oranger one in the center :P. (The good old, NZ vs AU feud coming out now :) )

"FTX are known because of their  great scenery in Australia", I would say that statement is a little. There sceneries are famous cos there damn good. If there sceneries were in based in NZ, they would have sold just the same amount if not more. I mean NZ is rolling hills and spectacular landscapes... Australia is mostly rock with a bigger oranger one in the center :P. (The good old, NZ vs AU feud coming out now ;) )

Settle this at the commonwealth games. Thats if Australia turns up.

they better.....the rugby was just the start mate ;)

But seriously.....if they do the state of Victoria then there might be some interest from me.....heck, even the surrounding areas of Sydney would be nice. And then there is the great Murray river.....especially up near Berry in SA.

Well, enough from me....I need sleep :P

Slainte,

Andy - Kiwi, and damn proud of it :)

"FTX are known because of their  great scenery in Australia", I would say that statement is a little. There sceneries are famous cos there damn good. If there sceneries were in based in NZ, they would have sold just the same amount if not more. I mean NZ is rolling hills and spectacular landscapes... Australia is mostly rock with a bigger oranger one in the center :P. (The good old, NZ vs AU feud coming out now ;) )

Thems fitin words Theo! But NZ is very pretty, eg Milford Sound. Plus the fps perf would be sooo slick, only 3 large buildings in Auckland!  ;D

p.s. do you have adsl yet or still only have dial-up? Wait till you experience the amazing 3G mobile network too!

Slightly off topic but we have ADSL2, and 3g mobile broad band anywhere in the country (And i mean every square inch :P )

Back on topic... NZ would be an amazing idea. Especially round Milford sound. I do love photoscenery but I prefer it on mountainous terrain. Endless rooftops aren't my thing. Thats why I'm gonna love Oahu! ;). Your big rock doesn't quite cut it i'm sorry :)

But we do have Tassie, very pretty place. We may be going to NZ within months, it does look beautiful, peaceful, yet perfect for rally driving too!

A very early vid of mine, of amazing Milford Sound, those beaches from about 4.16 look incredible, even with crappy Bing maps textures. Excuse the sloppy rudder action, I had an extremely noisy stick then