Best Nvidia control panel configuration

Jack Turano

Hello,

Could someone please tell me what is the best way to configurate the settings in the Nvidia control panel for maximum performance X-plane use. 

I have recently read somewhere that the Nvidia settings play a very crucial role in performance, and I have no idea of how to set them.

Maybe just post a screenshot if that is more convenient...

Thank you in advance...

Jack.

You have two other threads open looking for "magic software configurations" that will give you better performance.

The magic configuration you're looking for is less stuff installed and active in x-plane.

No amount of ignoring your problem will make it magically software configurable.

You need a faster machine. Period.

Good luck.

48 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

Jack.

You have two other threads open looking for "magic software configurations" that will give you better performance.

The magic configuration you're looking for is less stuff installed and active in x-plane.

No amount of ignoring your problem will make it magically software configurable.

You need a faster machine. Period.

Good luck.

I am on a different, more powerful machine now. My specific question is what are the most optimal settings in the Nvidia Contrl Panel??

4 minutes ago, Jack Turano said:

I am on a different, more powerful machine now. My specific question is what are the most optimal settings in the Nvidia Contrl Panel??

Now that you're on a different machine you'll have to tell people what you've got to work with.

I could give you optimal settings for an nVidia mobile chipset from the early 2000s but I doubt that's what you want, right?

Help others to help you.

I did not change anything in my nVidia Panel. Because I really have no clue what exactly should me done there. And even when I tried, I experienced a strange issue with the sharpness. All the text went blurred, after I let the AA and stuff handled by the panel...