List of fixes and changes.

Airbus

Here is a a list of fixes that will be released in the next up date. Ill be on these things as soon as I walk in the door(currently stuck in a airport). Most of these should take only a few minutes to fix so, so the update will be released soon. Thanks for pointing these things out.

FIXED:

Windscreen has been fixed.

Turn slip has been fixed.

Turn indicator and artificial horizon added.

Reverse carb heat  fixed.

The airframe over stressing issue Fixed

Rpm rolling numbers replaced.

Access ports under the wings improved.

Nav lights fixed

Reversed temp guage.

Trim wheel fixed.

Will look at:

Wish list stuff:

Opening doors, pilot, more liveries, and variants.

Ill look into adding an adf.

An autopilot will be added also.(Kind of out of panel space if I add the ADF)

Thanks for posting!! How will we get the update? Email? Sorry if it`s been answered already but I`m not familiar of XA updates  :) Grrr I'll be back home in exactly 2 weeks meaning no trying the brand new 152 I just bought >;) Looks amazing though keep up the great work! XP is becoming as realistic as FSX day after day with Devs like you Goran XPJ and everyone else ;)

Oliver

So far everything has been repaired.

Ill add the extra features like the ADF,autopilot and other goodies in a later update.

yes, that's cool. I already thought that when you posted the list, that that is more for the wish list part of it. I'd rather like to see the fixes fast, and have all the goodie stuff later on. thanks!

The ADF I really see as needed in a small VFR aircraft like the Cessna 152, but an autopilot?? is that really needed in a Cessna 152? Are there even any autopilots in real world Cessna 152s? If you do add it though, pleeese make it possible to exclude it as I don't want one in my Cessna 152. Autopilots are for big birds not in a trainer :-)

Thanks

Mike

Guest iannik

Ciao airbus,

Thank you for your support. I appreciate your work for bug fixes but I'd like to know if will be possible to fly the current model fixed without autopilot and adf or when you will release the update we have to fly with the new adds.

I ask you that because I don't like to have an AP and Adf on this cesura considering that I have never seen it on a 152.

Ciao airbus,

Thank you for your support. I appreciate your work for bug fixes but I'd like to know if will be possible to fly the current model fixed without autopilot and adf or when you will release the update we have to fly with the new adds.

I ask you that because I don't like to have an AP and Adf on this cesura considering that I have never seen it on a 152.

The first update will come without the autopilot and ADF. You should be good to go once it's realeased!

Guest iannik

Hi Airbus,

I suggest you:

-clickable point for remove the yoke in cockpit 3d view

-set a default cockpit 3d view a bit far, not so much, but now it seems to closer to panel.

Hi Airbus,

I suggest you:

-set a default cockpit 3d view a bit far, not so much, but now it seems to closer to panel.

Hi, you can change the point of you in Rendering Options, it's on the bottom left, and is called field of view, I dont have my computer or XP with me but if I can recall mine is at 56 and just about every cockpit looks as it should.

Guest iannik

Hi Airbus,

I suggest you:

Hi, you can change the point of you in Rendering Options, it's on the bottom left, and is called field of view, I dont have my computer or XP with me but if I can recall mine is at 56 and just about every cockpit looks as it should.

Hi, I don't want to change  the FOV but the distance of my head in cockpit (are two different things, like in photography where FOV doesn't mean stay close or far from a subject). Try to look down while you are in cockpit view and give a look at your position on the seat. I already use 55°for every Ga, for example a correct cockpit 3d view is the sundowner c23.

Hi Airbus,

I suggest you:

Ill see about adding a hiding yoke, its not at the top of my list right now.

I cant figure out your point of view question.

I built it with a FOV setting of 65* .

Hi, I don't want to change  the FOV but the distance of my head in cockpit (are two different things, like in photography where FOV doesn't mean stay close or far from a subject). Try to look down while you are in cockpit view and give a look at your position on the seat. I already use 55°for every Ga, for example a correct cockpit 3d view is the sundowner c23.

The FOV in fact does have the effect of moving your head forward or back in the cockpit, even if that is not what field of view actually means. You can also try the PilotView plugin that will give you more controls of your position in 3D cockpits. You can set positions as you like and then assign key commands that automatically snap you to that position.

http://www.xpluginsdk.org/pilot_view.htm