X-aviation, Cessna Corvalis TT - Oscillations on both ailerons in flight, and "shaky" screen/horizon. Se video.

Anterialis

Hi!

Ive alwasy had this issue. When flying (the otherwise wonderful) X-aviation Cessna Corvallis TT, the ailerons fluctuate/oscillate like crazy on both sides. They go up/down with like 5-15 Hz. Viewing outside through the side windows makes the screen/horizon shake/oscillate as well --> gives me headaches if I stay in that view for too long. Pilot view (looking straight ahead) is normal / no oscillations. 

Q1) What is the reason for these oscillations?

Q2) How can I fix it?

Ill attach a short (<2 min) video to demonstrate.

(comes online at about 14:45 zulu, Vimeo restriction..)

https://vimeo.com/119629838

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Andre,

Very strange, no one has ever reported an issue like this.  Please provide some more info...

1. You computer hardware and OS specs.

2. The version of X-Plane you are you running.

3. Are you using hardware (joystick, etc.) ?

4. Your frame rates.

5. The plugins you have installed, if any.

If you are using hardware, please disconnect all of it and let us know if the problem still exists.  

If you are using other plugins, please remove all of them and then test.

You might also try increasing your flight models per frame setting (Setting -> Operations & Warnings).

Edited by JGregory

Ofc =)

iMac 27" late -13

GPU : GTX 775m, vram 2GB

CPU : Intel i5 Storage:

512 GB SSD Ram : 16 GB

xPlane : v10.32 (I update to the latest)

I am using Saitek Pro flight Controller with yoke, throttles, pedals.

I am using several plugins. Ive tried turning all of them off, but problem still exists..

FPS= 25-50. In the video they average around 30 i believe.

I will try the last tip and let you know what happens! What does "flight models per frame" actually do? What does it to do the fps?

Edited by Anterialis

Hehe, well long story short: After trying several different rendering alternatives, I don't see any pattern... No change in fps between 2x initializing and HDR and No antializing. No difference between no object, no trees, low detail visiblity, and tons of object, populates trees and high detail visibility... Anyways I have fps   between 25-35 :s So i don't see much change anyways.. Some times i see differences i can't explain in high, mid, and low altitude. I don't know wh at affects what.. Thats why I asked =)

Ive tried changing it but as with most settings it doesn't do anything to my fps, at least flying today... 

Andre, 

Your frame rates will not necessarily be tied directly to the number of flight models that you set.  Since your frame rates are OK, then there is nothing to worry about where that is concerned.  There are far too many factors that affect frame rate for a simple discussion of direct causality.  As long as your problem (oscillations) are fixed, then its all good :)

Edited by JGregory