Saab 340A Update 1.2 Beta

Cameron

Hello Folks!,

We are going to begin a testing phase of the new Saab 340A update. This is a rather large update, and will require some testing outside of our own internal machines prior to mass release.

If you would like to be a part of this testing phase please apply by sending me a private message here in the forums. Please answer the following questions in your message:

1. What is your current computer specs?

2. What other X-Aviation products do you currently own?

3. How much time can you dedicate to testing in a period of an average week?

4. Please state your age range: 10-15, 16-25, 26-35, 36+

It is important to note that you must already own the Saab to partake in this program!

Thanks to all that apply!

Specs: A6 A-series 3.90 GHz dual core processor

GTX 750Ti 2gb VRAM

Windows 7 64 Bit

Other products:

Sky Maxx Pro.

I could dedicate around 2 hours a week, this may not sound like a lot but for 1 i have a lot of school work and 2 i don't have a lot of experience flying it. However if it's viable I could do some ground tests etc and maybe a few circuits as this is what i've mainly focused on as yet, (Haven't been confident enough to do a full flight :D ) But yeah I'm always happy to help and it would be a honor to help beta test this aircraft as from what i've seen in taxiing it around and doing circuits at luton, it's a very nice aircraft. Also my age is 16.

Darius Montague 

Specs: A6 A-series 3.90 GHz dual core processor

GTX 750Ti 2gb VRAM

Windows 7 64 Bit

Other products:

Sky Maxx Pro.

I could dedicate around 2 hours a week, this may not sound like a lot but for 1 i have a lot of school work and 2 i don't have a lot of experience flying it. However if it's viable I could do some ground tests etc and maybe a few circuits as this is what i've mainly focused on as yet, (Haven't been confident enough to do a full flight :D ) But yeah I'm always happy to help and it would be a honor to help beta test this aircraft as from what i've seen in taxiing it around and doing circuits at luton, it's a very nice aircraft. Also my age is 16.

Darius Montague 

You did not read the original post instructions it seems.

If you would like to be a part of this testing phase please apply by sending me a private message here in the forums.

I bet this is where Flyboy2's confusion comes from.  Most of us know what you mean by a private message, but the"here in the forums" sounds like you want them to post it here.   :unsure:

What part of private message spells potentially public to you? :)

Oh I totally agree with you!  When I saw his response I thought to myself, "that's not a very private private message."  Then again…..he's 16 and probably not apt to read things too thoroughly.  Then again….I have a tendency to read things a bit hurriedly, too.   :blink:

So given the option of either simply pointing out the part that the eager volunteer misunderstood or publicly patronising him, you choose the one that causes the most humiliation. Nice one Cameron.

He's fine. He did exactly what he needed to do after the fact once pointed out. As he has already shown, he's fully capable of speaking for himself. You don't need to do it for him. You love to stir, but it won't work here.

As an update, beta applications will close tomorrow. If you're still interested in testing this next update with us please get your applications in ASAP!

We have had a tremendous response to this so far (thank you!), and look forward to working with those selected at the end of the application process! :)

Application sent, would like to add that even though I haven't own the Saab for a long time, (since Black Friday actually) I have spent quite some time learning it's intricacies and is been the only plane I fly lately (for real complete fights, for scenery work testing i use a default GA light plane). I am totally in love with the plane and would gladly help to test any new features and compare to current released version. I am not new to X-Plane either and have good understanding of many aspects of the sim.

• Upvote 1