Skymaxx Pro v.2.1 cloud removed option

corsair777

Huh? Clouds are kind of the whole point of SkyMaxx Pro. We won't be adding an option to disable clouds in a product that bills itself as a cloud replacement. You can always un-install it, or disable the "SilverLining" plugin from the plugin admin menu. 

I guess SkyMaxx Pro's clouds look more like FSX's default clouds than X-Plane's, but they're not really all that similar. FSX must have done something horrible to you if you don't want to be reminded of it that badly!

Huh? Clouds are kind of the whole point of SkyMaxx Pro. We won't be adding an option to disable clouds in a product that bills itself as a cloud replacement. You can always un-install it, or disable the "SilverLining" plugin from the plugin admin menu. 

I guess SkyMaxx Pro's clouds look more like FSX's default clouds than X-Plane's, but they're not really all that similar. FSX must have done something horrible to you if you don't want to be reminded of it that badly!

the problem of Skymaxx is the long distance cloud this captures is my custume clouds if i want to used skymaxx without ur clouds i can't select to disable like REX fsx you have the option to disable the clouds or any texture from the option.

bqy9R.jpg

HQJ07.jpg
Edited by corsair777

this captures is my custume clouds

Are you really just on here to promote your own competing cloud package? That's pretty low if so.

Regardless, REX does a lot more than just clouds, so it makes sense for them to have an option for it. SkyMaxx Pro is all about clouds, so not so much there.

SkyMaxx Pro does have a cloud draw distance control in its configuration dialog, that allows you to push out the cloud distances if you have the GPU memory to handle it.

jajaja no of course we won't add a disable SkyMaxx Pro Clouds button in SkyMaxx Pro. Jajaja.

this is getting out of the thoughts i just open a new topic i want the best answer i'm not a developer any of that just a regular customer whom wants answers if i type "my clouds" because i have this costume made clouds i paste it just for example draw distance, if i was a developer i would never said to any competition this is ridiculous if i made a 4 star reviews is because i pay for a software it doesn't gave you any option to disable it, this is the answers service that you gave???!

Edited by corsair777

this is getting out of the thoughts i just open a new topic i want the best answer i'm not a developer any of that just a regular customer whom wants answers if i type "my clouds" because i have this costume made clouds i paste it just for example draw distance, if i was a developer i would never said to any competition this is ridiculous if i made a 4 star reviews is because i pay for a software it doesn't gave you any option to disable it, this is the answers service that you gave???!

Juan I pay attention to the community, I noticed you were coming up with clouds.  Totally cool my friend and you actually spoke of them being 32bit at the moment and post shots of them regularly on many FB outlets.......congrats :)

You pop up here spreading negativity, anyone of mild intelligence will notice you are pushing your own agenda.  Spare us the "Im an innocent customer"  trick you are trying to pull.  If what you have is that great release it and allow it to stand on its own just like we did with SkyMAXX........

A word of advice your gorilla tactics will not sit well in the community and lack professionalism..... 

jajaja. No.

We're not dummies, Juan. You've been very apparent about your intentions in other venues outside of here. I'd take you more seriously otherwise, as would John.

Juan I pay attention to the community, I noticed you were coming up with clouds.  Totally cool my friend and you actually spoke of them being 32bit at the moment and post shots of them regularly on many FB outlets.......congrats :)

You pop up here spreading negativity, anyone of mild intelligence will notice you are pushing your own agenda.  Spare us the "Im an innocent customer"  trick you are trying to pull.  If what you have is that great release it and allow it to stand on its own just like we did with SkyMAXX........

A word of advice your gorilla tactics will not sit well in the community and lack professionalism....

tell me more to get this correct i said the clouds in 32bit is not good from the system i'm not the developer search for your self "xEnviro x plane 10" thats why i did share it is not done yet  i'm to bad i spend $40 bucks i cannot gave any 3rd party cloud.