Great aircraft, just one or two questions.

I really enjoy flying the DC-3, it is not short of being brilliant! I also love the Saab. However, I do have one or two questions about it.

For some reason the door to the passenger cabin does not open and the doors and general do not seem to work properly. I cannot close the flight deck door and the door to the exterior seems to open instantly. These issues do not hinder the flying of the DC-3 just having seen how meticulously detailed these little extras are on the Saab, I was rather hoping for the same thing! Maybe my expectations are too high. Other than that it is just the problem of friction on unpaved surfaces which I know you are aware of and lastly, which I think is to do with my rendering options, I cannot read the labels on the switches... So all in all very minor problems overshadowed by what is otherwise an excellent and 'leading' simulation of the DC-3! Once again thanks for making brilliant aircraft.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, you're pestering.  Instant ban!
:P

Very weird.  This has happened before...particularly to the Saab, where an animation would get corrupted for no reason.  In the Saab, it happened to the landing gear and I had to dig up an old back up and re-animate it from scratch.

I'll look into it and get an update out soon.

Yeah, you're pestering.  Instant ban!

:P

Very weird.  This has happened before...particularly to the Saab, where an animation would get corrupted for no reason.  In the Saab, it happened to the landing gear and I had to dig up an old back up and re-animate it from scratch.

I'll look into it and get an update out soon.

Better be careful! Thanks man.

• 1 month later...

Nice to know this is being fixed...

The sarcasm is unneeded, and the simulation of the product for which its intended use is in a flight simulator is unhindered. If it truly is an issue it'll be fixed, updated, and released when the time comes. Until then, you're the only customer of very many to complain about it, making it very obvious it's not the number one priority in the line right now. Hate to be blunt, but I think you wanted that in the end.

Thanks.

• Downvote 1