My livery not getting approved

Darius Alexander

perhaps your query would be more usefully directed at cameron via personal message

I don't think so, I believe all the members of this website should know why our projects are not getting approved. There is only one approved project a month about...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From personal experience, it can take up to a week for things to be approved.  Some forum software boards don't automatically notify the administrator that there are posts (uploads) needing action, meaning you have to actively check.

Add to that that Cameron's day almost certainly doesn't revolve around checking the forum.  Life, family, workload all see to that.

My advice would be, be patient. Uploads will appear when they appear.

• Downvote 1

From personal experience, it can take up to a week for things to be approved.  Some forum software boards don't automatically notify the administrator that there are posts (uploads) needing action, meaning you have to actively check.

Add to that that Cameron's day almost certainly doesn't revolve around checking the forum.  Life, family, workload all see to that.

My advice would be, be patient. Uploads will appear when they appear.

Its been over 2 weeks that the team that made the LJPZ/POW scenery uploaded it and it has yet to be approved! I had to go on there website to download the scenery...I might prefer the members on X-Pilot but for the rest .org is much better (minus customer service... <_< )

• Downvote 1

Its been over 2 weeks that the team that made the LJPZ/POW scenery uploaded it and it has yet to be approved! I had to go on there website to download the scenery...I might prefer the members on X-Pilot but for the rest .org is much better (minus customer service... )

Apparently you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. That file was approved more than two weeks ago...

Its been over 2 weeks that the team that made the LJPZ/POW scenery uploaded it and it has yet to be approved! I had to go on there website to download the scenery...I might prefer the members on X-Pilot but for the rest .org is much better (minus customer service... <_< )

The Org has no moderation of uploads which leads to a continual stream of teenage dickheads stealing peoples work and re-uploading it as their own to get fifteen minutes of stolen glory.

This has been an ongoing problem for years. 

Keep an eye out for "where did that really cool freeware go?" threads and shouts, they are frequent and invariably the stench left over from the clean up ops after people have been misled into downloading pirated content.

Apparently you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. That file was approved more than two weeks ago...

I am sincerely sorry, please forgive me.

The Org has no moderation of uploads which leads to a continual stream of teenage dickheads stealing peoples work and re-uploading it as their own to get fifteen minutes of stolen glory.

This has been an ongoing problem for years. 

Keep an eye out for "where did that really cool freeware go?" threads and shouts, they are frequent and invariably the stench left over from the clean up ops after people have been misled into downloading pirated content.

Small price to pay IMHO, considering most of those planes disappear within a day its not a very big issue.

• Downvote 1

Clearly you've never had your work stolen. The price is anything but small when you're the one making the content.

I did, it was annoying but since it was a freeware I realized that I had more important things in life to deal with then a little dude that wanted to get a bit of fame. If its a payware then its different but for freeware things I honestly think we all have bigger problems to deal with.

Well, let's see if you'd still be happy if your ripped freeware then turns up as payware - with someone else pocketing your money.  Hey ho, better things to worry about, eh?

But as the org's so great, I don't expect you'll be gracing our presence often.

Meanwhile, maybe Darius' can get his thread back....

Well, let's see if you'd still be happy if your ripped freeware then turns up as payware - with someone else pocketing your money.  Hey ho, better things to worry about, eh?

But as the org's so great, I don't expect you'll be gracing our presence often.

Meanwhile, maybe Darius' can get his thread back....

I told you if the plane is freeware and remains freeware we (should) have bigger issues to deal with in real life then that, if its a payware that gets pirated or a freeware that becomes payware its a different problem but as I said before if the plane was free and remains free there are things in the real world that are 100 times more important. As for .org...mods and members there are snobby and horrible.

• Downvote 2