What did you fly today?

Maxime

Looks like you had some real fun Steven. I too have these planes and completely forgot about what a joy the C195 is to fly. I still cant land the "Crash 8" properly yet.....something about me coming in too quickly and not enough runway or something. The Mu scares me because it so delicate to fly.....all that checking and re-checking and beore you know it your overspeed and way past the airfield you were supposed to land at!!!!

Anyways, great pics!!!

Slainte.

Andy

Looks like you had some real fun Steven. I too have these planes and completely forgot about what a joy the C195 is to fly. I still cant land the "Crash 8" properly yet.....something about me coming in too quickly and not enough runway or something. The Mu scares me because it so delicate to fly.....all that checking and re-checking and beore you know it your overspeed and way past the airfield you were supposed to land at!!!!

Anyways, great pics!!!

Slainte.

Andy

'Crash 8', very funny Andy!

Ken over at the FSN posted a great list of aircraft nicknames, I think I found it here, it's a major laugh!

Mu-2 is appropriate - 'Widow Maker, Hiroshima Screamer, Rice Rocket, Kill You - 2'

Back to topic, flew Conex's great new R22 over Oahu, it's a great heli and I'm getting used to it surprisingly well.

screenshot_5.jpg

screenshot_4.jpg

Crikey Orion, you are a flying madman!!!! How many planes have yo flown so far??? I love the external view of the Dornier but the interior looks like it came from a v7 model. Does anyone know if there are any plans to update the cockpit or is this still a work in progress????

Slainte.

Andy

NZCH

Hello Andy

The Do328 its a Work in progress by Marian, The plane have wingflex and a very accurate fly model. You can see more about it here :

http://forums.x-plan...opic=53417&st=0 The project its now on hold until the "Real Life Do328 Pilot in the Project" make some test and advice.

About "flying madman!!!!" :)

Well just trying to help some developers in the Testing of some planes. Like E170, E195, Do328, and 747-8.

We have a Virtual Airliner for our team, so we can register some Fly testing. http://www.supercritical-simulations.com/va/ This way we have a Record of all the test of the Fly model. In the 747-8 We have almost 400 Hours of Fly testing.

"How many planes have you flown so far?"

Well my favorite planes : 747-200 (freighter), 747-100 Classic by Gary, A330 By Peter Aircraft, SSJ-100 By Ramzess, 747-8 From SSG Team, DASH-8 From Riviere, Airbus A320 by Paul Galville, 757-200 and 767 by XPFW, E170 and 195 By Ricardo Bolinho SSG Team. 777-200 By XPJets. As you can see I like Heavy Metals.

Now Try to learn fly some basic ACF like DC-3 or any Cessna, Piper or Beechcraft for VFR.

Regards

Carlos

SKCC - SKBQ

Edited by Orion

Hi Orion,

man you do love them heavies!!!! Last heavy I flew was the x737 before everything got weird with the plugins. I mainly fly regional props and small GA planes.....but have been getting into the LSA's at the moment, even bought X-Hangars Sonex!!!! I followed the link you provided to the forum about the Dornier....great to hear it is still a work in progress....the interior matches th eexterioir it will ge a great wee plane, might even get it for my hangar (I am going to be very broke next year with all the addons should they come out then!!!!!). Have you seen the payware Dash 8 Q400? I have it and its fantastic!!!!! Worth looking at if you are ever going to fly the regional props :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH