What did you fly today?

Maxime

This is a sensitive subject

No need to choose a Malaysian Airlines livery for you 777 screenshot if you see what I mean. I just disagree but it's only my own point of view

Valid point,

Sorry if I offend you(or any other user) in any way. That was not my intention. I only try to reproduce the Malaysian route as a commemorative fly.  

Carlos Garcia

• Upvote 1

Valid point,

Sorry if I offend you(or any other user) in any way. That was not my intention. I only try to reproduce the Malaysian route as a commemorative fly.  

Carlos Garcia

No problem, I'm not especially " offended ", but just in respect of the families who are still waiting for any solid elements in this tragedy, I think they wouldn't be happy to see some MA 777 simulator screens popping all around the web for " a commemorative fly ", especially when we have no idea of what actually happened

But I love all your other screens tho ;)

I don't think many relatives will be visiting here.  Anyway there were videos (!) and similar pics when Air France went down and no one complained.

We can't suddenly stop posting shots of a plane/country, I mean Malaysia are still flying 777s.  We gonna ground them in case someone's not happy?

Anything respectful and which keeps people thinking about it's got to be a good thing.

Got my vote, Carlos. a6348227-76-thumbs-up-smiley.gif?d=13875

• Upvote 1

I don't think many relatives will be visiting here.  Anyway there were videos (!) and similar pics when Air France went down and no one complained.

We can't suddenly stop posting shots of a plane/country, I mean Malaysia are still flying 777s.  We gonna ground them in case someone's not happy?

Anything respectful and which keeps people thinking about it's got to be a good thing.

Got my vote, Carlos. a6348227-76-thumbs-up-smiley.gif?d=13875

Hueyman flip over to CNN, or any other TV news outlet. Some are comparing the disappearance of this flight to the tv show LOST. Carlos posting a screenshot of "that" livery is nowhere near as offensive. Just my two cents.

But what are your problems all you guys ?

I just disliked his screen, added nothing more OK ?! It's him who politely asked why I disliked it and I explained, so no need to rush to say I'm wrong or so, because I said it is MY OWN POINT, I force no one to think like I do

I just disagree but it's only my own point of view

So if you don't agree, just move on

Everyone feels obligated to comment and defend Carlos's opinion. But you don't need to, because :

1. I never attacked him

2. He replied in a very clever and neutral way

Each one is own opinion, and you have to respect it, that's all

I know I'll get a bunch of " dislikes " and " disagree ", cause of this stupid new mode of posts ratings, but I don't care, it's " La liberté d'expression " as we say, so have fun dudes

• Upvote 1