What did you fly today?

Maxime

Spent last night trying to trim out the Cessna 172 tendency to bank like a b*stard to port and generally not want to fly. Got fed up with that so switched over to a Piper Cub and stated enjoying myself..... once I worked out how to start it! This one only just wants to go left and after getting what leaver does what (a case of 'oh that's where the fuel shut off is') I had just got into it and then wifey wanted my participation in something so it being her birthday I had to oblige

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Can't understand your problem it must be your settings--unlike the Corsair/Spitfire & other early War planes those two usually fly like a dream & I have never experienced your problem unless the kids have been tampering with my X52. Joystick (I Have the trims set up on a couple of the 'Rotary'  buttons & they sometimes shift them accidentally) However they can be adjusted using the mouse on the panel or with the keyboard. Have you zeroed your settings in options, in particular rudder or ailerons?

Flying the Carenado A36 with the KLN 90B freeware GPS installed:

post-6607-0-07115200-1363795478_thumb.pn

Install of the KLN was easy:

1. Replacing the KLN's old SASL version ("xap") with a recent 64 bit one

2. Adding the line "KLN90 {}" after the "components = {" part in the Carenado's A36' avionics.lua (as described by the KLN's manual)

3. Copying all, but one files of the KLN's "Custom Avionics" folder into the A36's "Custom Avionics" folder -- the file NOT copied is "rectangle2.lua", which already has a newer version in the A36's folder.

Just tried -- works like a charm.

(Although I must admit that TWO complex SASL-driven plugins, each of them having a moving map, seemed to reduce the frame rate maybe be 1 or 2 FPS in certain situations).

• Upvote 1

Egmont National Park view out of the port window. I was actually en-route to Wellington (having just downloaded the jaw-dropping NZ Pro by altpilot, but experienced engine problems in the port engine ... therefore I decided to divert to New Plymouth (NZNP) ...

post-8507-0-48981400-1363871024_thumb.jppost-8507-0-10053100-1363871035_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3