What did you fly today?

Maxime

I use full photoshop (ver 7 really....havent upgraded to CS4 etc.....). Layers are you friend!!! They are great as you can assign diofferent versions of a paint job to different layers and then flick through them to which one you like. THe best thing is that since they are seperate layers you wont affect the layers below or above!

Slainte.

Andy - I love photoshop!!!!

NZCH

I'll be honest, I was running at about 19fps when I took the shot, of course that many polys can only be handled by a 16 core computer.... I can run almost the same amount with about 30 fps when I set world detail to high rather than default. My specs are Quad core q9400 @ 2.67GHz, 8.00 GBs DDR3 Ram, Nvidia 9500GT with 1GB Vram, and Windows 7 64 bit  :) but the rest of the shots I was getting about 40 fps with rexclouds in a high quality addon like the Sundowner or  757. The Sundowner shot was taken over France with photoscenery, and custom built scenery I made myself, and the computer still gave me good fps results. The only thing I want to change about my set-up is my PSU, it's only 290Watts and my video card requires 300watts at least to run full power, problem is my computer is not custom built but it's a Lenovo thin case so a new PSU can't fit in there

Night freight hauling around Hawaii. ATC asked three times "say aircraft type" :D In case any of you was wondering, 98% of these are clickable and actually perform some more or less critical duty during some or all phases of flight. Even air conditioning fans can be turned on.

Yes, I know I'm not precisely over the centerline :D Flying manually 18 tons of aluminium, kerosene, hula skirts and surfing boards, at night in gusty and variable moderate winds isn't a walk in a park, you know :P At least I got the glideslope right!

post-1467-131369591157_thumb.jpg

post-1467-131369591182_thumb.jpg

All payware devs look out - Check the new AN148 out, bloody beauty, sweet handling and the systems are fantastic for a freeware. This 

And the nosewheel light swivels as you turn, very nice touch.

SLAVA and J.A.R. might next be on your team, they've done a great job.

post-985-131369591505_thumb.jpg