What did you fly today?

Maxime

I think that's six accounts now....... told you he wouldn't reach double figures with his posts. :lol:

Meanwhile, I still haven't gotten round to flying this damn thing yet.  But at least we do now have a less fluorescent panel....

blackpanel.jpg

Edited by Nicola_M
  • Upvote 2

So I have been immensely enjoying JRollon's Jetstream 32. I don't get a lot of sim time, so the 12 hours I've put on her recently says a lot. Anyway, I've been slowly simulating all of Direktflyg's domestic JS32 flights around Sweden. Pretty flat terrain (so my laptop doesn't crap out on me) but enough lakes to keep the scenery interesting. Using a (non-gaming) laptop limits my external visual eye candy severely, but Javier did such a good job with this plane it doesn't matter. 

Here are three shots from a flight I took between Direktflyg's main base at Borlänge (ESSD) and Göteborg (ESGG).

Climbing out of Borlänge:

post-608-0-99344000-1367046914_thumb.jpg

Approaching Vänern, Sweden's largest lake.

post-608-0-92528700-1367046926_thumb.jpg

Final approach at Göteborg (so sad without buildings and a city!):

post-608-0-00165900-1367046936_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Yeah, i have my doubts about "Erik Monning" but at this rate, anything is possible. 

And besides, the Pillock ;) has XP9, and doesn't use a flightstick, he just flies with the crossy thingy. 

Erik monning runs XP 10, and has a flightstick. 

Edited by Ryan M.