What did you fly today?

Maxime

Not sure why you are saying this sir, but if you don't want me to post pictures of the planes I have made (or modefied) for myself (and myslef ONLY) I will no longer do so.

No....just no, I don't see any experience in modelling, and modding acf files in you. Sorry but that is Project Oblivion's 777-200.

• Upvote 2

I never said you (or any other member of this website) was stupid, I have really no ideal why you can't see that I am a new member here (and on X-Plane.org) that just wants to have fun on X-Plane, chat with other X-Plane geeks and post pictures of my flights.

New member? Same attitude, ptobably an "ordinary miracle".

• Upvote 2

No....just no, I don't see any experience in modelling, and modding acf files in you. Sorry but that is Project Oblivion's 777-200.

And why are you saying I can't mod, build planes?

Both of you spell idea wrong, instead you put ideal. 

Who ever said I lived in the US or that english is my native language? :blink:

you guys do realize that if you click on the photo it'll take you to erik's website...

also, yes, it's oblivion.

Innacurate wingflex

poorly animated gears

well converted objects

improper slat movements

no krueger

and most importantly, the GEAR TEXTURES. they are exactly as they look in Project oblivion's jet. Skyspirit's 777 has used a different texture for as long as it has existed. PO made a new one.

• Upvote 2

The E-190LR with (even more) enhanced fuel tanks (to resemble the Lineage 1000 business jet which is a variant of the 190LR) on a test flight in Alaska:

attachicon.gifSSGE-190LRv1XP10_9.png

The paint is made for my virtual world tour, where I am currently using the Falcon 7x also with a pink "plane is named after my girlfriend" painting. The 190LR Lineage mod will replace the Falcon 7x shortly.

Looking very good :P

Flying an oldie but goodie:

gallery_9879_68_142509.png

Edited by AgreMeister
  • Upvote 4

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=359884734132581&set=a.161970707257319.32806.100003331718828&type=1&theater

I dont really know how to post photos so I posted the URL, I was flying Gary Hunter's excellent 747-200F

That maybe useless to people who has been blocked by you on facebook, 

you click "more reply options" next to the "post" button

you then scroll down and upload files under the "attach files" section.