Interesting

AF380

So I flew into Miami today on a 738, just as a note to not offend anyone. Service on American sucks, your suppose to board passengers from back to front not the other way. You should board passengers with only 1 bag regardless of the group they are in, it just makes it harder for others to board. But anyways.

I flew into Miami and I was expecting to see a bunch of AA in there new livery, turns out this is the only plane at the airport with the new livery. I guess the others are at FT. Worth.

Well anyways hope I like the image :)

post-10215-0-14759500-1368239155_thumb.j

Edited by AF380

I don't really like the merged airlines, but the new liveries are really cool  :)

And it is really sad that united and Continental merged and the didn't keep the blue united paint   :(

One of my favourite livery is forever gone...

Edited by Erik Monning
  • Upvote 1

yup, american sorta copied Cuban airlines if you look at their paint livery, its just a small change but looks like it in some way. and united-COA, continental basically got to keep their livery and all they had to do was change the name. but the blue tulip for UAL was interesting, i guess UAL wanted a new look

Cubana's paint bears a resemblance in terms of the layout...The paint in general looks totally different for me. The tail is overly painted on the American paint...while Cubana is simply one or two stripes of red and blue... the american text covers a big part of the fuselage white the Cubana text sits ontop of the windows.

Edited by Peter T.

Some time, all airlines will be merged together. So let's be happy that we have different kinds of liveries  :)

I think that in the future Emirates or Singapore airlines will buy most of the other airlines. So when they are out of oil,

they have the aviation industry.  :D

Have a great weekend!!

I think Swiss. But i can't really decide between Swiss and Lufthansa. 

Both got a good product and a great fleet. And swiss just ordered 16 777-300er's so thats

perfect  :)

Although my favourite aircraft is the A340-600.

• Upvote 1

kewl, a340s are so weird looking, they keep getting longer and the engines get bigger. AF is removing all their B744s and A343s from their fleet and replacing them all with A380s and B777s. ive never even flown on an a340 or B747 sad faces =(

I see the 744 and a343 from AF everyday departing in Montreal!! And the a343 makes a sound like a leaf blower!!!! And i agree with you, the a346 is extremely long. But the a343 takes way longer to take off because the engines are smaller. They sadly removed the AF a380 from Montreal because there were less people flying AF  :(

Yeah. AF comes sometimes in the morning with 777 or a333. And you can fly 10 times daily to Paris with air transat, corsair, air canada, air france,...

And we got a lot of 777 here. Mostly from Air Canada but also from british airways, qatar and so on. Well Montreal is a big airport.