X-Plane DreamTeam MD-11 v1.0 beta released

What I've experienced so far;

-The aircraft pitches up incredibly steep after takeoff, even at something like 180-220 knots it pitches up to more than 60 degrees.

-The engines seem overpowered - a lot!

-The approach speed seems higher than in real life, it's hard to sustain flight with full flaps and very little fuel at only 155kts.

-The wings seem too flexible, though maybe my landing was a bit hard ;).

On the outside the aircraft looks great and I love the animations (cargo doors, spinning fan blades, landing gear...). I look forward to the remapped textures and the new cockpit!

Wout

What I've experienced so far;

-The aircraft pitches up incredibly steep after takeoff, even at something like 180-220 knots it pitches up to more than 60 degrees.

-The engines seem overpowered - a lot!

-The approach speed seems higher than in real life, it's hard to sustain flight with full flaps and very little fuel at only 155kts.

-The wings seem too flexible, though maybe my landing was a bit hard ;).

On the outside the aircraft looks great and I love the animations (cargo doors, spinning fan blades, landing gear...). I look forward to the remapped textures and the new cockpit!

Wout

No worries, the flightmodel is still flawed, we are fixing everything. It will have a re-worked panel and flightmodel on the v1.1 release.