florida?!

Jack Skieczius

Hello guys,

i am really interested in the Florida scenery BUT, i am a little worried to spend all that money if my local airport area doesn't look that great. what i would like to know is if anyone could get some good pictures of the KLEE area and post them up so i may see how my local airport looks like before i buy.

Thanks.

Hi, Jack,

KLEE is pretty good overall. It is one of the very few places in the scenery that has a very SMALL amount of single clouds floating in the imagery, but nothing big and nothing widespread enough to really be annoying. Florida is also, for the most part, the only package you'll see this in. Even still, it's actually my favorite package to fly around...often doing flights in the Falco from Daytona-Melbourne-Tampa. It's pretty to fly over!

Here are some shots of the requested area:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Nice pictures.

One nick pic, the contract is noticeably low. Maybe its just a thing one has to ignore, hehe.

the area looks nice. The runway 13/31 was recently lengthened towards to lake, but i guess i could live without that.

I may have to purchase this then. I will be starting solo cross-crountry runs soon, so says my instructor, so it will come in handy.

still wish it had the night textures tho :)

thanks again for the pics.