Pride Air (A new virtual airline)

Patrik Hedström

Because some people just can't aford payware planes and its not fare for them. And if people don't wanna join my airline because they can't fly they payware planes, well there just morons in my opinion.

So i would be a moron if I left my VA if they forced me into a default style plane with no FMS or systems?   I would be bored out of my mind flying that way. 

Why does it matter to another pilot what I am flying as long as it's a plane that the airline flies... If another pilot cant afford the payware one he can fly the freeware one..  Both pilots get credit for the time.  

Pilot A in freeware 757 is having a good old time and gets credit for his flight

pilot b is a payware 757 is having a good old time and gets credit for his flight

What is unfair..  If pilot A is jealous that pilot B has a payware plane he has the options to earn some money and buy it.  That is life, I wished I owned my own RL  plane..  I can't afford it so should others be restricted from owning a plane because I can't afford it... NO..

What is so unfair? Either way it's your VA if you want to limit people and have them leave as more and more high quality payware liners come out then so be it. 

Edited by mike10

Because some people just can't aford payware planes and its not fare for them. And if people don't wanna join my airline because they can't fly they payware planes, well there just morons in my opinion.

I am not going to take offence in that, but let me just say a few things:

1. This is a hobby. I am not going to deprive myself just to have something else. I can fly without a VA

2. If someone can't afford a payware, go mow lawns one weekend. $20 a lawn, you can spend a few hours and get a payware plane.

3. Life isn't fair anyway. By restricting your fleet, you are unfair to the payware owners. They want to fly their planes in your VA.

and lastly...

On the OP, you said

Please give me your opinion on my new virtual airline.

So don't get mad at people giving thier opinion.

• Upvote 1

Why are we even talking about this? For now there is no payware Boeing B767-300 or Boeing B757-200 for X-Plane and the payware versions of the Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A340-300 are less detailed then the X-Plane Paint Shop ones of my knowledge. And if a few pilots don't wanna fly my airline just because they can't fly they payware planes then its there lost not mine. And for a bonus I'm not asking my members to fly all there flights uner the Pride Air livery, so if they want they could fly one flight a week with Pride Air and the rest of the time in there payware plane.

Why are we even talking about this? For now there is no payware Boeing B767-300 or Boeing B757-200 for X-Plane and the payware versions of the Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A340-300 are less detailed then the X-Plane Paint Shop ones of my knowledge. And if a few pilots don't wanna fly my airline just because they can't fly they payware planes then its there lost not mine. And for a bonus I'm not asking my members to fly all there flights uner the Pride Air livery, so if they want they could fly one flight a week with Pride Air and the rest of the time in there payware plane.

The reason why we started talking about it is because another  member suggested adding a few other popular models such as the crj and 777 and you said why on earth would I want a payware fleet.   I am telling you why.   Not all your pilots need to have the same planes or are going to want the same planes, nor will they likely fly all of them. .   Plus I think you have too many longer range planes in your fleet. 

Your just starting your va so you can't have a your loss not mine attitude.  What would they be loosing by not joining????   You need to entice people to fly for you, the two VA's I fly for don't act that way and check out this roster for one of them

http://www.swavirtual.com/wn/?lib=roster

Edited by mike10

All pilots MUST have th same options if they don't then some will have favortisim and I don't want any of that BS in my VA all pilots all equal, hence why I called it Pride Air for Gay Pride and to say that everybody is equal. I will have Micheal's 787 when it comes out and will probably ad his B777-300ER to.

All pilots MUST have th same options if they don't then some will have favortisim and I don't want any of that BS in my VA all pilots all equal, hence why I called it Pride Air for Gay Pride and to say that everybody is equal. I will have Micheal's 787 when it comes out and will probably ad his B777-300ER to.

LOL how is it favortism if some people want to fly a payware plane, the pilot without that plane has the option of a free one or buying the payware one. 

Patrik,

Do as you seek necessary for your VA and best of luck with it.

Please refrain from bringing personal issues into the forums for the future (references to gay pride, etc). You are certainly entitled to seek equality and fairness, but you must also be aware of the things you say in a public forum and the diverse group of personalities here. This is a hobby and not a political venue for these types of topics (and no, I have nothing personally against your objective).