Take Command! CRJ-200 Version 1.5.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Going on with initial 3d mouse problem, i add that on 9 it's ok, the problem is just on last plane release, pls check it!

I'm really not clear on what you mean. Press 'Shift' and the '9' keys together and then use your mouse and right click held down while moving the mouse to move the angle/head of the camera.

Hello,

I can't install the 1.5.1 version for xp 10 on my external hard disk (never had this bug before). Installation for v. 9 on my internal HD was successfull.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel.

Remove file 'Uninstall CRJ-200' located in your X-Plane 10 folder and then re-install.

I'm really not clear on what you mean. Press 'Shift' and the '9' keys together and then use your mouse and right click held down while moving the mouse to move the angle/head of the camera.

First of all i want to say thanks Cameron of course, but secondly i pray you to pay more attention to "stupid things" like this, but not easy to find. Where was written to activate mouse with right click ? Sincerely i didn't find it on manual.

In any case the end is positive and i can now concentrate on how to start up the beast!

Have a nice flights!

Where was written to activate mouse with right click ? Sincerely i didn't find it on manual.
If you mean "mouse view control" Here! :D and it's "double right click" to activate, also mouse wheel to zoom in and out. and "single right click to deactivate". Left mouse button still works the same so you can select controls, knobs and aircraft controls with that, while controling your view and zoom with the right mouse button.

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

First of all i want to say thanks Cameron of course, but secondly i pray you to pay more attention to "stupid things" like this, but not easy to find. Where was written to activate mouse with right click ? Sincerely i didn't find it on manual.

In any case the end is positive and i can now concentrate on how to start up the beast!

Have a nice flights!

This is not a CRJ feature. We don't document it because we don't code it...Laminar Research does. It applies to ALL planes in X-Plane. We have absolutely not one thing to do with view controls in X-Plane.