Carenado Caravan Released!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Patrick,

I'm working on some liveries for the Caravan and the FedEx livery is on the list, however, the Caravans FedEx uses are cargo versions that don't have windows. I've talked to Dan about a cargo version so I'm waiting to hear more from him about Carenado's plans for a cargo version before I invest too much time into the FedEx livery. I have gone out to my local airport where two FedEx Caravans live and I've photographed them to give me more detail in the livery. It is in the works.

Interestingly, DHL uses the windowed version of the Caravan and I have started work on that livery along with another commercial livery and a couple of privately owned liveries. Unfortunately, this is my extremely busy season. I haven't had a weekend to myself since the Caravan was released. I hope to get some liveries cranked out within the next 10 days or so.