FMS pages overlapping themselves after takeoff

Hello guys,

I'm new to this product and I've recently bought it for Xplane 12. After some hours learning how to takeoff, when I finally did it, the FMS got totally blurry. I think the pages are overlapping themselves. Is there anything to do to solve this?

Another problem I've noticed is that when arming the AT the mode "SPEED" goes on, forcing me to diselect it, avoiding the power lever to advance  

fms1.png

• 2 months later...

This is an odd one. I use Xfms on the left CDU it doesnt have the issue. The right one does and when it does just after take off the xcheclist flickers and this is the only plane that causes that.. If it goes funny and I open the xcamera or dataref tool the screen resets. As soon as i close those windows it goes funny again. The odd thing on this flight after setting the copilots display distance and to MAP the issue fixed itself. This was about 20min into flight. Not a big deal.

Edited by mjrhealth

• 2 weeks later...

This problem appears in flight only when the HSI switch is turned to its extreme positions: clockwise PLAN, counterclockwise FULL VOR/ILS. In other positions of the HSI switch everything is fine. This problem occurs equally for the captain's FMC and the co-pilot's FMC (when we turn the co-pilot's HSI switch)

But this is a very small problem. And the plane is very, very, very beautiful!!!

With "Zink".

This problem appeared during the climb. On the left FMC. Moreover, it remained in any position of the HSI switch. I turned down the brightness on FMC, and when I turned it back on after some time, FMC worked fine.

Without "Zink".

After disabling "Zink", the problem did not occur during the entire flight.

• Like 1