1.5.2 missing autopilot commands

CptIceman

Hello.  I just installed the 1.5.2 of the plus version and trying to configure my HC controllers, the commands for the autothrottle disengage, TOGA, etc are missing.

I searched for the commands with the dataref editor and with the joystick assignments but none of this set are available.

image.png.134191340640bdbd4da69cbc2a99f633.png

I am doing something wrong.

Thx.

Also on the replay the aircraft goes completely out of energy and it goes cold and dark.

Cheers!

PS XP 12.1 RC

I tried but the default XP commands are not working.  I am not able to engage TOGA and then disconnect the autothrottle at final.

If you can indicate which commands are the ones that I need to use.  I have been browsing without any success.

On the other hand, was there some reason to remove these commands?

7 hours ago, CptIceman said:

If you can indicate which commands are the ones that I need to use.  I have been browsing without any success.

I will let you know when I get home on Monday, I am still on the road. I just reread your initial post and it seems odd that those commands are now missing when we had them before, that does not sound right. Hang tight!

Edited by Litjan

it looks like all the commands are there, every one I searched for from your 'missing list'  shows up in XP, both in the keyboard screen and when assigning them to a button on hardware.

I don't know how DRT searches for commands (and DRE doesn't display commands)  so I can't speak to your DRT results.  I 'officially' check for the existence of commands via X-Plane's 'keyboard' search function.  If they show up in there, then they exist.  If DRT doesn't pick them up, I couldn't say way.  I don't use DRT myself.

image.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello thank you for your answer.

The only command showing is the AP_disengage.

I am looking for the rest of the AP_ commands and I looked for them in the Xplane keyboard search function and they are not showing up.   DRT scans all of the available datarefs and commands.   As you can see from my screenshot above the one that you are showing is showing also in the DRT tool.

I cannot find the command for engaging TOGA.

Edited by CptIceman

Rgr...so it does appear that the TOGA command specifically isn't implemented by the name above.  It seems we changed it to hijack the XP default TOGA command, so we'll need to amend the docs.  Sorry about that!  The following command for TOGA should work.

image.png

As far as the other commands,  they are all there (see video and screenshot below).  I've checked with 3 other users who have confirmed the same.

Again, I can't vouch for what DRT does, being a 3rd party plugin.

image.png

Edited by tkyler

No.  I just want to map my Bravo throttle quadrant same button.  It was working in prior versions, but I just updated and it is not working anymore. I did a clean reinstall and see if this helps.