ixeg 737 classic plus v1.5.1 in x-plane 12 and the logiteck joystick problem

jaromea

Just the day I downloaded the 737 and ran into trouble  when  setting up the  extreme 3d pro and it goes like this-either it freezes up my instrument panel or freezes up the whole system?   The throttle is no longer synchronized or just spools up to 50 % and no further.  Joystick calibration bring nothing.  The prior click spot was a great help when it comes to using the FMC.  I COULD GO ON AND ON  but lets just stop at this point.  Have any idea ?

Unfortunately I don´t.

I don´t even understand what the problem is - if your whole system freezes up there is possibly some hardware or operating system problem on your side.

There is also the possibility that you don´t understand how the autothrottle works - and we never had a "click spot" for the FMC, either.

So I am confused.

Edited by Litjan

7 hours ago, jaromea said:

When I select  a different Plane like TOLLIS a-319 for x-plane 12 the problem does exist.  That  FAST SHOT  FROM YOUR SIDE.

PS: The click spots was just wishful thinking on my part, but nice to have- cheers

Be nice to see your log.txt, but if you are using the logitech drivers its probably half your problem