Cabin Crew response

mjrhealth

Please correct me if i am wrong, but this may be a simple thing to add to the immersion, But before take off and landing, Pilot presses button to let Cabin know they are taking off or landing , than the Cabin crew press a button to know that the cabin is ready. Be nice if when the pilot pushes button you get a cabin response between say 15 to 45 seconds letting us know they are ready. I think that would be a first. Dont have to let us know be nice thing say for Q8 pilot to discover/

The "cabin ready" is something that the flight-attendants notify you verbally about.

We have decided to NOT add any of the automatic callouts that co-pilots or flight-attendants do, as opposed to other dev teams, because the procedures and wordings vary too wildly and instead of people being happy, it would trigger an avalanche of people requesting to do it this way or that way, because when they flew as kids in the 60´s they alwas used to hear "fasten your harness", but now they say "seatbelts" and how on earth can they expected to enjoy the 737 with such a glaring discrepancy... :lol:

• Like 2

On 10/9/2023 at 3:38 PM, mjrhealth said:

@Litjan i wasnt talking about crew talking to passengers, im talking about cabin crew response to pilot. Doesnt plot push button chimes in cabin, cabin crew push button that chimes in cockpit to let pilot know cabins ready.

I think Jan is saying in his experience they'd call on the intercom.

• Like 2