Default Baron B58

sichars1968

Thanks NR, I have just found it myself.

I seem to be having problems getting the radios to work though, probably something just as obvious!! Also the needle on the altimeter only shows as it passes through the window at the top, where the actual altitude readout is. Is it the same for you?

What I mean is, the rotating needle showing you passing the 100's of feet seems to be behind the instrument dial face, and can only be seen rotating through the windows that show the digital altitude and barometric pressures. It's as if there is some kind of hierarchy drawing issue and the needle indicator is placed behind the altimeter face.

Simon

hey guys. I think there is a bug with regards to actuating the manipualtors (as for the radios) when you are in a certain view mode. If you "glance left" or "glance right" I am finding that you can't work the manipulators...but if you are in "3D camera mode"...which is SHIFT-0, then you can work the manipulators...radios included. This is worthy of a bug report and I'll file it.

DOH....well without investigating, yes I think I know the issue is. Having just messed with the altimeter to get the night lighting in.....The needle is probably indeed "behind" the gauge face and needs to be brought to the front in planemaker. I'll get that fixed up for the next release.