Take Command!: IXEG 737 Classic Plus v1.5.1 Update Released!

Cameron

On 9/25/2023 at 11:32 AM, malenca said:

trying to install and last stage presents a error on download a file.....Abort or continue???

Installation on mac XP12

Same here for the Windows version. I downloaded the new installer, started it, after almost 40 minutes it claims that it cannot reach some URL and I had to start again (my previous install was now gone...). 3 times the same problem. Must be something with the installer or a file is missing in your repository. A lot of wasted time yesterday evening. Is this a known issue? I would wait now with installing it again until the problem is fixed. Can you let me know, please?

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:13 AM, prokopiu said:

Must be something with the installer or a file is missing in your repository. A lot of wasted time yesterday evening. Is this a known issue?

Nope, not a known issue. Thousands of people upgrading fine. I've seen two reports now including yours, so I'm going to side with slow download speed and ultimately a terminated connection.

3 hours ago, Cameron said:

Nope, not a known issue. Thousands of people upgrading fine. I've seen two reports now including yours, so I'm going to side with slow download speed and ultimately a terminated connection.

One week later and it it worked now - took as long as before but all files are now on the disk. 

• Cameron unpinned this topic