[XP12] G500 MFD Knob Clickspot Missing

daemotron

• 7 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 7:37 AM, tkyler said:

Thx...I do keep a private tracking log (it gets published when the patches go out)....and add these reports to them immediately.  I definitely track stuff better nowadays.  MU2 starting to get warmed up for sure.

image.png

I guess I'm a bit confused...is the MFD push button fixed already or is it upcoming in the next version?  Right now I have the latest version and the MFD pushbutton still does not work.  

My bad, I accidentally pushed that update log to the web prematurely.  Its not out yet...but most of those are done.  I'll pull that so as not to cause more confusion.  I also implemented CaptainCrash's performance enhancements which was a very big job and that is also done.  I'm down to final testing and reworking the GUI before deployement.

Tom

Edited by tkyler

On 4/25/2024 at 2:11 PM, tkyler said:

My bad, I accidentally pushed that update log to the web prematurely.  Its not out yet...but most of those are done.  I'll pull that so as not to cause more confusion.  I also implemented CaptainCrash's performance enhancements which was a very big job and that is also done.  I'm down to final testing and reworking the GUI before deployement.

Tom

No problem, and thanks for the update!  

Bill

Edited by tkyler

• 2 months later...