IXEG 733 Plus Datarefs

Hello Ixeg team.  I am really excited that you finally brought this bird into Xplane 12.   I missed it so much.

I want to configure my Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo controls and I was wondering if you could provide the datarefs to help configure my controls from the Honeycomb configurator.

Cheers!

4 minutes ago, RenatoSampaio said:

@LitjanHow can I assign it to the TOGA command? I can't find the custom command for this in the XP12 settings. the manual says that there is the command: "ixeg/733/autopilot/TOGA" but I can't find this specific command in the xp12 control settings tree

See this
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/272347-engage-toga-power-missing-in-x-plane-12/

ok I understand, but in this context of TOGA in this situation on the other forum, it is something more general, the documentation for the new IXEG 733 is very specific and says that there is a TOGA COMMAND, for example the ZIBO 738, there is a specific command of its own It, as shown in the image, uses general and standard xplane commands.
image.png.e4b3ab433d1419676c3c0ec611923800.png

Hi, i will fly my first flight in couple of minutes, i testing the 733 yesterday evening and have seen, the wipers arent working. :D so maybe you should test it with heavy rain an you will see nothing from taxi- and runway. 

the enginestart is very quick, is that real? :O i mean, in 3 sec from 0 to idle after open the fuel valves? 

i´m looking forward to the next updates in the next days :)  

Hi, I use XMidiCtrl. The 733 was very handy to find Datarefs values with the suffix act, thank you.

350659583_Screenshot2023-09-23at12_28_22PM.png.7543050fb965694bd53e7786007d09a6.png

454491852_Screenshot2023-09-23at12_28_42PM.thumb.png.9aa5b304ee8b077985240fb4aca31348.png

My question is that I can't find some of the light knobs, I could control the light value, but it was really the light brightness value, which is separate from the knobs, an unlimited brightness.

I would like some help on where to look to find these Datarefs.

Thank you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aquarich said:

I would like some help on where to look to find these Datarefs.

I have begun to isolate and document the datarefs to put on the Togasim website like I did for the MU2 here.  But the 737 has...oh ...1200+ datarefs :)  so its taking a bit to cull through them all and organized them.  But we'll have these up and avail before next weekend I believe...that's the target....and this will make it a bit easier to track requests for hardware support and get those on our todo list.

-tk

Edited by tkyler
  • Like 1

First up, thanks to you tk, Jan and the IXEG team for bringing the 733 to XP12, and for the encouraging words about further development. I got into X-Plane specifically for the 733 when it was originally released, and there's something intangible yet unique about the feel of the IXEG cockpit - you can see the "love" that went into making it.

To add to @aquarich's comments I'll second the request for availability of all rheostat position datarefs - the confusion I had is the lack of consistency that some rheostats have datarefs, some don't, and the way XP12 handles lighting makes things more complicated it you're having to work off light levels. There is a workaround to reverse-engineer rheostat setting based on ambient light and gauge brightness, but I'll happily switch back to running straight off rheostat position for simplicity. Nothing lost though as I think exporting annunciator brightness for external cockpits has to be manipulated for the XP12 version; unless IXEG has specific datarefs for annunciators lit or unlit (or dim and bright) already in the system?

Can I also add a request for datarefs to provide internal FMC LNAV values? I have a flat-screen NON-EFIS cockpit built with Air Manager which displays LNAV data on the HSI, but it's a fudge, and requires route data and calculations vs aircraft position to work. Essentially I'm duplicating the FMC calculations externally and having the internal FMC values available to read directly would be superb! In the absence of internal FMC values I haven't thought about how I'll deal with Vertical Deviation yet....

Anyhows thanks again, and wish you every success with the 733!

PS. Not sure if it's been mentioned previously, but should the standby ASI always read zero?

• Like 1