i have NO Ground Service !

yezze

Hello 

I have a small probelm , I have the 737 installed normally and also everything goes , but I get no menu displayed at "Ground Service" like refueling or PAX can someone help me , I also have a screenshot of it . I hope you can understand it my English is not good and this is google translator . 

keinservice.jpg

Edited by yezze

16 minutes ago, Jovabra said:

I load the fuel etc. with the basic XPLANE system but i have no BAT pwr and GRND power all are "dead"

Unable to start the APU so what do i wrong. Also the selections in the configurations menu doesn't work.

Any help about this problem.

Regards

Same issue here, seemingly the only way to power the 733 up is to select "Ready to fly" from the IXEG menu in my case. 

Log.txt

The basic mode of setting up your aircraft in X-Plane is "engines running". You can then use the IXEG menus to specify your start-up state (cold and dark, turnaround, ready to fly).

Make sure you have enough battery power, if you let the plane sit too long without a power source it will drain and you can´t even connect the GPU without battery power. You can use the IXEG failure menu to "recharge battery".

15 hours ago, yezze said:

Hello 

I have a small probelm , I have the 737 installed normally and also everything goes , but I get no menu displayed at "Ground Service" like refueling or PAX can someone help me , I also have a screenshot of it . I hope you can understand it my English is not good and this is google translator . 

keinservice.jpg

I have to use the default loading/fueling screen in XP12.  Have to calculate ZFW myself.  XP11 had a 

15 hours ago, yezze said:

Hello 

keinservice.jpg

I had to use the default loading/fueling screen in XP12.  XP11 had a Ground Service menu.  Now I have to calculate ZFW myself.

Edited by hermannk1

4 hours ago, NielsC said:

Same issue here, seemingly the only way to power the 733 up is to select "Ready to fly" from the IXEG menu in my case. 

Log.txt 300.86 kB · 1 download

Ready to Fly does not work for me.  I click on it but engines do not start.  Have to exit the sim completely and return each time!

Edited by hermannk1

You can input the total weight from the X-Plane menu into the GW (grossweight) field of the PERF page and then the FMS will calculate the ZFW (and fill the box) for you.

Check your fuel level if you start "engines running" but they don´t run.

If that still does not work, follow standard X-Plane bug resolving protocol, remove all other plugins and retest.