SR22 help needed.

BillOtten

Hello, I've had the SR22 in my hangar for some time now and haven't really flown it. I have done updates when released to keep current. My problem: in the SR22 Entegra, none of the switches move, I can hear a click but never see the switches move with the exception of the starter and the alt static source and fuse panel popouts, but the switches on the panel don't do anything. Even worse is that I typically have the plane set to start with engines running. In the case of the SR22 Entegra the engine will be running at start up, this lasts for about 10 seconds and the engine slows and dies. Then: I don't know how to restart the engine and get this plane started!  The glass cockpit displays don't display either although the center console GPS Garmin units are illuminated. 

Bottom line: I need help or a manual that will take me through starting and flying this aircraft. 

Thanks for the log.txt file. It appears that the aircraft is unable to reach the validation server to authenticate the license. A few potential culprits for this:

• No network connection
  • Network connection is firewalled / connection blocked for the aircraft plugin and our servers
  • A conflicting 3rd party plugin is blocking the network connection for other plugins. If the above two aren't applicable, temporarily remove other 3rd party plugins and see if any is the culprit. 

4 hours ago, Coop said:

Thanks for the log.txt file. It appears that the aircraft is unable to reach the validation server to authenticate the license. A few potential culprits for this:

• No network connection
  • Network connection is firewalled / connection blocked for the aircraft plugin and our servers
  • A conflicting 3rd party plugin is blocking the network connection for other plugins. If the above two aren't applicable, temporarily remove other 3rd party plugins and see if any is the culprit. 

Well, an internet or network connection isn't the problem. I'm able to be on the internet, log onto websites, etc. Next, I completely  disabled my anti-virus web program, Web-Root. Shut it all down using task manager. Tried to start the SR22 again, same problem. Lastly I went to another install of XP12 on my system, on another drive, with the firewalls and web anti virus still off, I moved all the plugins from the resource/plugins folder except the necessary ones for XP to function. Restarted....same result. I'm out of what to do's now. Here's the last log file from the different install, without plugins and with the firewalls removed. Any further help appreciated.

Log.txt

255473211_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.fd1834ef6aac9eba9379c917e15dfaa7.png

My bad. That was because I had removed all the plugins to test for a problem. I do get this pop up occasionally from the Gizmo console that might show part of the problem. Maybe I need a new Gizmo? Where do I get that if you think I need it? BTW, ignore that I was loading up the Hold My Beer SR22...just to see if THAT one worked!!

Edited by BillOtten