Lost of avionics ?

Hi,

Just made my first flight with MU2. Great plane but noticed some strange things.

During the flight, all avionic has frozen, except airspeed but with wrong information.
On groung, plane parked, indicated airspeed is still at 130 Knots.
And during flight Variometer and altimeter stopped working (on stand at 15 ft, altimerter still indicate 9420 ft)
With using RXP GTN750 , Left HSI needle was always offbeat.

Is there something I made wrong ?

Regard,

Frederic

MU2.thumb.JPG.277f1a2c11df92c93bd06960ccd76a4a.JPG

I'm a bit confused, you said "during the flight", but also, "on the ground"?  trying to understand exactly the sequence of events here.  Did the instruments freeze "during the flight" and then you landed "on the ground"?   Did this happen with two successive flights?   every single flight? 

The first two things that come to mind are a potential conflict from another plugin...and the 2nd would be an "initialization" issue with regards to setup of hardware,   Some folks buy the MU2, load it up, configure the hardware and try a flight immediately without reloading the aircraft and this can cause initialization issues for that first flight.

The 'symptoms' indicate that MU2 code isn't running, the question is why.

-tk

29 minutes ago, tkyler said:

I'm a bit confused, you said "during the flight", but also, "on the ground"?  trying to understand exactly the sequence of events here.  Did the instruments freeze "during the flight" and then you landed "on the ground"?   Did this happen with two successive flights?   every single flight? 

Yes, everythings become wrond during the flight. The instruments has frozen suring the flight and airspeed indicator became wrong during the flight too. When arrived at destination airport and totally stopped at the stand, I noticed that airspeed indicator was still at 130 Kt.