Hi, @Goofy and all,
The overhead lights test had also gone unnoticed by me, so thanks again.
Yes, I had realized the need to adjust altimeters before takeoff and the pressure difference <6.0 Psi, but I ignored it until now by increasing the cabin pressure altitude, it's better that way.
As I explained in my previous email, I have carried out a detailed review and I indicate below the corrections that I would make to your checklist and some observations.
- Max and Econ Speeds must be expressed in KTAS and not in KIAS.
- Pilot Communications Door, it is a small window on the pilot's side that is perfectly simulated in this plane and is worth use it. It opens before starting engines. sw_item: Pilot Communication Door|OPEN:xscenery/mu2b60/manips/ticket_door_toggle:1
- Power Levers must be in the Ground zone, the margin you have set is too narrow and must be widened. sw_item: Power levers|BOTH GROUND IDLE:(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/left_power_lever_position:0.30|0.45)&&(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/right_power_lever_position:0.30|0.45)
- The check of free movement of the Yoke and pedals would be better if it was done with all the axes and not just with any one. sw_item: Yoke Roll Control|FREE MOVEMENT:(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/yoke_roll_ratio:1)||(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/yoke_roll_ratio:-1)
sw_item: Yoke Pitch Control|FREE MOVEMENT:(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/yoke_pitch_ratio:1)||(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/yoke_pitch_ratio:-1)
sw_item: Rudder Control|FREE MOVEMENT:(sim/flightmodel2/wing/rudder1_deg:<-10)||(sim/flightmodel2/wing/rudder1_deg:>10)
-Roll Trim. Traditionally, since its first version in 2009, this aircraft showed a very pronounced tendency to turn to the right, it was a very typical characteristic of this model. In this version in XP12 this effect is not as pronounced but it is still noticeable and a slight trim to the left is convenient. sw_item: Roll Trim Set|Takeoff 1/8 LEFT:sim/flightmodel/controls/ail_trim:-0.15|-0.1
- Before starting the motors, it is necessary to check that they are ON LOCKS and only if they are not, the Unfeathered procedure is used. A remark like this would be helpful: sw_item: Propellers|ON LOCKS
sw_itemvoid: **NOTE**|If the propeller is feathered, place the Power Lever in REVERSE
sw_itemvoid: **|and hold the Unfeather Switch until the blades reach the lock position.
- The ignition process is so beautiful that it is worth detailing it better, checking when the Starter light should turn on and off, if the SRL Fail warning disappears or if the RPM that is achieved is adequate. With these sentences you achieve all that: sw_item: Ignition and EGT Rise|RELEASE ENGINE START SWITCH:(sim/flightmodel2/engines/EGT_deg_C:>200)&&(xscenery/mu2b60/annuns/rh_starter_button:1)
sw_item: SRL FAIL Annunciator|EXTINGUISHES ABOVE 14% RPM:xscenery/mu2b60/annuns/r_srl_fail:0
sw_item: Exhaust Gas Temperature|MONITOR
sw_itemvoid: **NOTE**|If EGT approaches 770º, position Condition Lever to Emergency Stop
sw_item: Engine Start Indicator Light|EXTINGUISHES AT 60% RPM:xscenery/mu2b60/annuns/rh_starter_button:0
sw_item: Engine RPM|STABILIZE AT ABOUT 76.5 TO 78.5%:xscenery/mu2b60/engine/eng2_percent_rpm_needle:76.5|78.5
- Before taxi, we can close the communications window. sw_item: Pilot Communication Door|CLOSED:xscenery/mu2b60/manips/ticket_door_toggle:0
- Windshield Heat. I would include it as mandatory, even if it's not very cold, a fogging of the glass is very typical when it undergoes rapid cooling during the initial climbing. sw_item: Windshield Heat|LOW:(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/left_windshield_heat_switch:1)&&(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/right_windshield_heat_switch:1)
- I would include this information as a reference for climbing: sw_itemvoid: Optimum Airspeed| TO 10000 FT - 155 KIA
sw_itemvoid: Optimum Airspeed| TO 15000 FT - 150 KIA
sw_itemvoid: Optimum Airspeed| TO 20000 FT - 145 KIA
sw_itemvoid: Optimum Airspeed| TO 25000 FT - 140 KIA
sw_itemvoid: Optimum Airspeed| TO 30000 FT - 135 KIA
- Important not to forget to reset the Roll Trim to zero if we don't want to fly sideways... sw_item: Roll Trim|SET TO NEUTRAL:sim/flightmodel/controls/ail_trim:0
- A check to verify that there is not a great pressure difference in the cabin when starting the final approach. It is always possible that on steep descents the pressurization system does not have time to reach the Airport pressure. This 1.5 PSI value roughly corresponds to a 3000 ft altitude difference which is somewhat tolerable. sw_item: Cabin Differential Pressure|CHECK NEAR TO ZERO:sim/cockpit/pressure/cabin_pressure_differential_psi:<1.5
- In the original POH it is recommended not to use Flaps 40 if it is not necessary, especially in conditions of moderate wind and/or risk of icing. Perhaps this caveat would be worth it: sw_itemvoid: **NOTE**|Use 40° Flaps only if necessary and always below 120 KIAS
-Power. Again, a little more headroom in the GROUND position is helpful. sw_item: Power|GROUND IDLE:(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/left_power_lever_position:0.30|0.45)&&(xscenery/mu2b60/anim/right_power_lever_position:0.30|0.45)
- I think this Beta Range check and Reverse warning would come in handy: sw_item: BETA RANGE Annunciators|Illuminated:(xscenery/mu2b60/annuns/lh_beta_range:1)&&(xscenery/mu2b60/annuns/rh_beta_range:1)
sw_itemvoid: **NOTE**|REVERSE if required,
sw_itemvoid: **|then back to GROUND IDLE position
- Stop Engines must be correctly checked and hold until the RPM drops below 50%, according to the POH sw_item: Run Crank Stop Switch Right|STOP AND HOLD UNTIL 50% RPM:xscenery/mu2b60/manips/R_run_crank_stop_switch:0
sw_item: Run Crank Stop Switch Left|STOP AND HOLD UNTIL 50% RPM:xscenery/mu2b60/manips/L_run_crank_stop_switch:0
- Ignition Switches. You have a small error here in the text that it should be OFF instead of AUTO, however the dataref is fine.
I have included all these suggestions in your checklist together with the additions that you have mentioned above, and I will send you the clist.txt privately for you to evaluate and, if you agree, include them in your next update, which I will appreciate, because you will also make them look better.
You will be able to easily see the modifications that I have made because they are without color, that is, with the default color of the xchecklist.
I await your comments.