Close mu-2 preferences dialog box

the first thing to try is clicking on the Mitsubishi Icon again, which should center the pref screen.  If it does center the dialog and you still can't close it, the only thing then is to make your X-Plane window bigger, and hitting the mitsubishi pref icon again (which execute a command to center it as well as show it).

This dialog was my first effort at using imgui and I've gotten quite a bit better since redoing the GUI for the IXEG.   I am going to rework this pref dialog ASAP after the IXEG V12 port release...smaller fonts, more compact appearance, more organized, and such.   Really sorry for this inconveneince atm, it is big and ugly and cumbersome I agree.  

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler

Hello @tkyler :)
It would be nice if you work on this options and configuration window again, to change the way the keyboard shortcut to display this window works. This keyboard shortcut can only open this window, not closes it. A "toggle" mode would be more user-friendly than just an "Open" mode.
Nice plane, interesting to use. I like it  ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tkyler said:

If it does center the dialog and you still can't close it, the only thing then is to make your X-Plane window bigger, and hitting the mitsubishi pref icon again (which execute a command to center it as well as show it).

I have configured the simulator to work full screen, with the native resolution of the monitor 2560x1440
I don't see how to do what you tell me.

3 hours ago, Pils said:

I think you can grab the side and drag it down.

That has worked.
Although when the preferences dialog box is invoked again, it remains at the top of the screen.
In any case, moving it by clicking on one side is worth as a solution, while that patch arrives.

Thank you all.

Edited by eomer