SR22 Loads, but I cannot power anything up

fxvinyl

I just re-installed the SR22 plug in. I am running Xplane 11.55 on Win 10. This has always worked fine but IU recently had some glitchy behavior so I wiped the drive and did a clean install of Xplane and Windows. I have tried all the SR22 configs, and they all exhibit the same behavior. Why would I not be able to turn on any of the rocker switches and/or pick up the key and move it to the ignition? I have tried everything I can think of to no avail.

any guidance appreciated. Very frustrating, especially as I have a feeling it something easy to remedy but I cannot figure out what!

Edited by fxvinyl
typo

17 minutes ago, fxvinyl said:

I just re-installed the SR22 plug in. I am running Xplane 11.55 on Win 10. This has always worked fine but IU recently had some glitchy behavior so I wiped the drive and did a clean install of Xplane and Windows. I have tried all the SR22 configs, and they all exhibit the same behavior. Why would I not be able to turn on any of the rocker switches and/or pick up the key and move it to the ignition? I have tried everything I can think of to no avail.

any guidance appreciated. Very frustrating, especially as I have a feeling it something easy to remedy but I cannot figure out what!

Post your Log.txt, and read this: https://support.torquesim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057635513-Steps-to-resolve-plugins-not-loading-Error-Code-126-

Hello,

I've recently purchased the add-on, but when I'm trying to test it for the first time, I cannot do anything.

I can't energize any system, and in the config menu, the only thing I can do is change the Ground Equipment and the Settings (Persistent and Wear). I can't select the starter, can't move any slider and can't select the pax nor the fuel.

The license is activated and updated the Redistributables (and restarted my computer). Cannot access neither to the links in the other thread 

There is my log.txt archive attached. I'm using xPlane 11.52r2, my PC is a gaming laptop with i7-6700HQ, nVidia GTX-960M, 16Gb RAM that runs quite good the xPlane.

Thanks!

Log.txt